drugstore.com Reviews

07/30/2014
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 210 reviews.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• Jul 3, 2014
    Fantastic customer service!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I shop almost exclusively online, and Drugstore.com is one of the BEST websites out there!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I love drug store .com..I buy items I always use and get discounts..I do not have to shop as often because of that...
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Good service - my shipment is already on the way to me.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I love a drugstore.com and have only 2 problems. Not clearly stated, when you display flag at top right of page, that lots of items not included in $35 min order. Rather have a little lower min order and wait longer to receive items Thanks for caring what we customers have to say. Your customer service is outstanding
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I am disabled and it is a joy to be able to order exactly what I need and know that I will get it quickly. I also shop for my elderly mother and she loves that she can still get things she needs when she cannot get out shopping. The website is extremely user friendly and the sales are plentiful.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Search ability could be improved. When buying generic brands( walgreens brands), it would be nice if the "compare to" product was listed in product description so you don't have to enlarge photo to read actual package.
    No further comments.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    This place is AWESOME! You find EVERY THING you need here!
    Jul 3, 2014
    I had lots of options and good prices with great fast delievery!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Many times you have items I can't find any other place.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I am very like this website.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Great website. They carry certain favorite items I cant find elsewhere & ship quickly!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I trust the quality at drugstore.com. Your prices are very fair. And your shipping proccess is very good.
    Jul 4, 2014
    You exceeded my expectations. Wonderful product and a wonderful place to shop. Your delivery was much better than I expected.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    The only problem with this order; I thought I was getting free shipping ?
    Jul 2, 2014
  • Jun 22, 2014
    We used to buy men soft-gel but it went off the market. My Husband really liked this one, and we're trying to find somethins close. I perchase the Women's multi soft-gel. I really hope they keep it on the market.
    Jun 30, 2014
    I love ordering from the Drug store, prices are good and delivery great.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I was looking for some Lye soap but couldn't find it on your site or on Beauty.com
    Jun 28, 2014
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I like the selection of eco-friendly/natural products.
    Jun 27, 2014
  • Jun 18, 2014
    We certainly like to order our Greenies products through this site (as well as other "human" personal products from time to time).
    Jun 26, 2014