drugstore.com Reviews

08/30/2015
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 176 reviews.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - drugstore.com

2007 Platinum

drugstore.com Rating

More About drugstore.com

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• Jul 25, 2015
    Selection, price, and reward dollars, and convenience keep me coming back. Note: I hope I get back to checkout when I finish this survey or my satisfaction will decrease.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I like the Your List feature so that I don't need to search for items purchased in the past.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Ive been very happy with Drugstore.com. You have products I can't find elsewhere
  • Jul 23, 2015
    if the price down and more option of the items will be very appreciated
  • Jul 22, 2015
    You have discontinued an item I purchased the first time and could not find it this time only in liquid form and not in capsule and capsules is what I use I don't know why you would do that but it's probably just as well you're probably higher than what it is here at the store thank you
    Prices are the best
    Always a great experience
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I loved the ease of finding Ocean Potion products.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    always satisfied with drugstore.com as long as everything is delivered on time and in good shape.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I find drugstore.com a very convenient way to purchase several items. I seem to add new items each time I shop. MOST of their prices are very good. I also find the website fairly easy to navigate and their checkout procedure is easy to follow. Also, their search feature is good.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Like the free shipping...
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I started using Drugstore.com because I could not find the products I wanted in the local stores and if I did find any of them they were all in different stores or they would have a limited supply. At Drugstore.com I can find all the products I use and the supply is not limited to one or two of each. It saves me time and gas and energy to be able to do it all in one place.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Everything went well except my last purchase. One of the Quest Bars in the 12 bar box was a defect and was only half a bar. I still have it and will report this issue. Other than that, everything is good.
    Jul 25, 2015
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I love drugstore.com! I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy from them. I have recommended them to everybody!!
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Good value and service. Way too many e-mails.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Drugstore.com is a great place to get deals w/o going into a brick and mortar store! I highly recommend it.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    Love it! Now if I could just figure out a magic way to get rid of the boxes!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    great online store
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Jul 17, 2015
    can't place order for multiples of one item
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Was very happy when I was notified that a product I have ordered before was on sale. Was able to reorder very fast and efficiently.
    Jul 23, 2015