Duluth Trading Co. Reviews

08/29/2016
Duluth Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Duluth Trading Co. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 491 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Duluth Trading Co.

2015 Winner

Duluth Trading Co. Rating

More About Duluth Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Duluth Trading Co.

• Aug 29, 2016
    Quality products! Keep up the great work.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Always been impressed with DTC advertisements. Designing clothing with specific practicality issues in mind should be novel, but it is. Duluth is different in this regard. Thanks for being different!
  • Aug 28, 2016
    need MORE USA made products !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aug 28, 2016
    The best thing that ever happened to me and my sons is Duluth Trading! We are the type built to fit into Duluth trading wear, and brother do they wear! We wear Duluth Trading for work, casual, and dress!
  • Aug 28, 2016
    They are an excellent company with quality products at a reasonable rate.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    The quality of your products are outstanding. I wear them for Heavy DIY activities as well as casual wear. I am a large guy 6'4 and 300 lbs and I can always find the right fit
    Good quality products
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I have never ordered anything from Duluth that I have not been completely satisfied with. My sons-in-law and son have requested "anything from Duluth" for Christmas.
    Keep up the good work.
    Love their underwear
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Great business with high quality products! Quickly replacing Carhartt as my go to store!
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Thanks for the quality products
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Product is most comfortable and great to wear
    Love the No Bull Guarantee
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I have been extremely please with every Duluth Trading Company order I have made!!!!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Love your clothing. great products great prices great shipping
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Their prices are higher than most stores but the quality of the materials and workmanship is worth the difference to me.
    Aug 29, 2016
    I'm paying more for Duluth products,but they are worth it. The quality of materials and workmanship and design keep me coming back.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Outstanding products at fair price
    Aug 28, 2016
    Great products, slow std shipping but shipping free using Deluth coupon
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Some products are so similarly named that making distinctions can be difficult if one does not fully focus their attention when making orders. Merchandise is generally expensive to many people but the value is good. The advertising is good and probably effective.
    Aug 26, 2016
    Merchandise is of good quality and offers good value. While the prices seem high, the quality and value is there and it is backed up to ensure customer satisfaction.
  • Aug 5, 2016
    I struggle to find pants that work as it seems you change styles as often as I change socks. There is nothing close to the 38053 or 68507 or the original Fire Hose. I fear you are evolving to life style and I already have plenty of places to buy that from. I also think your shirt sizing has become less consistent, but it's a lesser issue if my shirt doesn't fit perfectly. I have loved my Sidewinder and wore for a week solid on a recent kayak trip.
    Aug 28, 2016