Duluth Trading Co. Reviews

07/30/2014
Duluth Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Duluth Trading Co. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 349 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.

Duluth Trading Co. Rating

More About Duluth Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Duluth Trading Co.

• Jul 30, 2014
    We've been pleased with everything we've ever purchased from Duluth, from socks, to underwear, to clothing and hats!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    good quality no bull says it all
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I personally don't care for the animated product picturing. I would much prefer to see the real thing.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Need more waist size options. I prefer 35"
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Love the construction of there clothing.
    I love their products
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Was to a store and loved what I bought there.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Keep them coming!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Duluth products are extremely well produced and of top quality. Everyone noticed my cargo pants and how well they were made when I wore them. Several people asked where I purchased them from and I told them.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I have always been completely satisfied with the products and service from Duluth Trading Co.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Disappointed that I had to search outside the web site to find a free shipping coupon
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I buy the long tail T-shirts then take them to a local shop to have my fire department insignia placed on them because they fit so much better and are a much higher quality than the department issued shirts.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I hope the t-shirts I ordered are as long as they claim to be - I hope to use them as nightshirts. I wanted the men's version, but none of the colors on sale were available in my size.Web experience was good. I'm looking forward to receiving my t-shirts :-)
    Good quality clothing
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I love Duluth's products. I have ordered shirts, pants, underwear, and shoes over the past several years and have never been disappointed. Great stuff!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Recommended by a friend and impressed.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Half of my order was canceled with no explanation.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Love the products. Pricesa little high for me. shipping high for items,
    Jul 25, 2014
    I did not like the way the bifocals really stood out. I found them very unattractive. Also they did not seem to dim the sun very much.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I have purchased twice now, stuff I have not found easily in local stores. If I did find it I knew it was not the same quality of Duluths' product. I pay a bit more, but if it lasts it is worth the cost.
    Jul 26, 2014
    The long sleeved t-shirts were much too heavy for summer wear. I need SPF rated t-shirts as I have developed an allergic reaction to too much sun and I work outdoors. Please start carrying SPF Rated long sleeve lite weight long sleeve t-shirts.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Overall excellent products, some hard to find anywhere else. Prompt processing and delivery.
    Jul 27, 2014
    Overall, excellent company. ONLY negative issue is that twice I've reordered something that I've bought previously, in the same size, and the second item did not fit the same as the first time.