Duluth Trading Co. Reviews

12/18/2014
Duluth Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Duluth Trading Co. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 920 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Duluth Trading Co. Rating

More About Duluth Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Duluth Trading Co.

• Dec 18, 2014
    I am impressed the quality of the site. I hope to receive my order as promised. It is a gift for my grandson.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Excellent quality clothing. Love the long lengths of the shirts.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I like that you have larger sizes.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    so far this has been an easy way to shop, i hope to do more shopping with you, thanks
  • Dec 18, 2014
    choosing and checking out was the easiest I have experienced ....and I do a lot of on line shopping...
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have gotten many products from Duluth Trading Co. that were a success! Every year I get multiple people gift cards from the co. Also, the quality of the merchandise is wonderful and lasts along time. I am very pleased with my purchases at Duluth Trading Company.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have pleasantly surprised at the quality of the clothes. The speed of delivery is excellent. Checking out is easy. I like the discount coupons also.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I Love the long T's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the ballroom jeans for my son!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Shipping charges are too high. Today (12/18/2014) is suppose to be national day of free shipping when purchasing on-line. I wanted the Duluth product that I purchased or I would have purchased elsewhere that offered free shipping!!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Items are always ordered for my husband who works in Transportation. The clothes are of such high quality that they withstand the wear and tear in his daily duties. We are always happy with the speedy shipments and easy returns (if wrong size is ordered).
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I don't know yet - I will let you know after I receive my merchandise. It is the first time that I have ordered from Duluth Trading or heard of Duluth Trading
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Best pair of work pants I have ever bought for my husband!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Always finding quality, fun merchandise. You are part of my top "3" go-to gift catalogs ... Thanks
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Love this store and all the people who work there. We have become friends with some and enjoy stopping every time we are in Mt. Horeb.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I Live close to Pt Washington and the salesgirl there returned the pants for me and sold me a pair she had in stock. I should have just bought them there but I don't like crowds.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    quality products every order
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I am happy with my purchase.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Great company with quality clothing
    Dec 18, 2014
    The underwear I ordered was small sized for XXL and not the superior product that Duluth touts.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Very high quality products and quick service. I had to return two items that were too long (I am petite). Meanwhile, the card I used for the purchase was compromised due to fraud has been cancelled, and I have not yet received confirmation of the credit on my return.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I have always been very satisfied with the merchandise purchased from Duluth Trading Co. On the one time I returned an item it was handled without hassle. I have always found Duluth Trading Co. representatives to be first rate and professional.