Dungarees.net Reviews

02/05/2016
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 639 reviews. Last rated on 02/05/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

2015 Platinum

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Feb 5, 2016
    Products have been bought in retail stores but never on line until now.Fast and easy ordering . Will never buy in retail stores again,all ways on line. Paying made simple on line and availability at finger tip ease.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    great site, great prices, plenty of choices
    I love this place
  • Feb 4, 2016
    i like your jeans. They are well made and fit great
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Hope they fit, will last the rest of my life.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    had what i needed and got it right out to me-cant lose with carhartt products
  • Feb 2, 2016
    nice website, easy to use and prices are good, checkout is easy to use.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Best place to shop for workwear....
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I found the experience at dungarees.net sufficient for my online shopping needs.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Easy shopping - Great choices - Great prices-Dungarees can't be beat. They are the best!!!
    quick and easy!
  • Jan 31, 2016
    i like dungarees.net....have made several purchases over the last couple of years...but...I purchased two white carhartt long sleeve t-shirts the first of December...as Christmas gift's... and have yet to receive them... was not told they were put on back order until days later. Disappointed in that...I fill you owe me something for my trouble....
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I have always had good luck and excellent service using Dungarees.net. This is the fourth time I have placed a order with your company
    Feb 4, 2016
  • Jan 23, 2016
    i was very pleased with ordering, I just hope it comes in on time. this was the first time I have ordered. I was not offered any coupon discount besides free shipping
    Feb 3, 2016
    I RECEIVED MY PURCHASE WITHIN FOUR BUSINESS DAYS AND WAS VERY PLEASED
  • Jan 23, 2016
    easy, fast, reliable. shopped here before, will again.
    Feb 5, 2016
    too easy,well done.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    My first order experience went very well and delivery was prompt. Unfortunately the item was too big, but the return process was simple and very easy.
    Feb 4, 2016
    Great service. Great price. Great product.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    no problems item as described and on time
  • Jan 21, 2016
    i was appalled by the lack of American made coats. Carhartt made their name with that union label. I bought an American mad coat from you but rest assured this will be the last cent Carhartt will ever see from me.
    Feb 1, 2016
    Carhartt made their name on 100% American made / Union made garments. The lack of American made goods offered by Carhartt now sickens me. The only reason I went ahead and bought from Carhartt this time, after seeing their lack of American made goods was to support my American Brothers and Sisters one last time. I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON CARHARTT AGAIN. Carhartt can rot in HELL for all I care. Don't bother contacting me again.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    have been looking for this sweatshirt at stores and could not find it so I searched on line and your company showed that you had it so I ordered it. Thank you
    Feb 5, 2016
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Problems with my first order. Detailled twice in previous emails to you.
    Feb 2, 2016