Dungarees.net Reviews

12/18/2014
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1109 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Dec 17, 2014
    I knew what I wanted so it was an easy purchase.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Ordering was easy. My only question is that I never saw information on when I should expect this order to arrive at my home.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    THIS SURVEY SUCKS! Every every time I brush against my mouses scroll wheel it wipes out all my data and sends me back the the first page. WHAT CRAP!
    nice to deal with.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    nice website, easy to move around on.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Liked the products offered.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Happy to find the jacket I wanted as a gift at the last minute.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Easy to navigate website and great product availability! Also less expensive than other sites, plus free shipping.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I love Dungarees.net because they have an excellent selection of extended sizes - my boyfriend wears 3XLT and it's hard to find decent looking, well made clothes for him. Also, the customer service and order filfillment speed have always been great.
    just love Dungarees!! What great prices and selection
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Very nice site to work with. Products are always good. I buy for my son, who needs carhartt for work....
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The price's are excellent and so is the quality
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Thank you for your low prices.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    nice easy, fair transaction
    Dec 17, 2014
    great job, did what u said
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Great Shopping experience. Easy to navigate and find exactly what I was looking for!!
    Dec 17, 2014
    Thumbs up to Dungarees!!! Exceptionally easy shopping and delivery was faster than Santa on Christmas Eve!! THANKS DUNGAREES!!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I just need to exchange a pair of gloves . Nothing wrong with them Very happy with purchase and customer service.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Just when I was about to give up finding the right color and size jacket for my wonderful husband, Dungarees.net popped up. I found that jacket in the right size and color! It will be a perfect CHRISTMAS! I highly recommend! Ingle58
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I have used Dungarees.net for many years for my son's double knee Carhartt jeans. He works on a horse farm and they are the perfect work pant. They have lasted since he graduated from high school in 2009. Your pricing is very competitive and your delivery time is excellent. I will continue to order from you. Unfortunately, the size I ordered recenetly was not correct and I had to place an exchange. Hopefully they will arrive shortly.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    great fast service
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I am experiencing repeatedly you being out of stock on standard items. Going to have to identify other sources for items, locally and/online.