Dungarees.net Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Dungarees.net Reviews

09/24/2016
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 192 reviews. Last rated on 09/24/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

2015 Platinum

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Sep 24, 2016
    its a great place to shop always have what I need
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Dungarees.net stocks a full line of products that allows would be customers to find and purchase the item(s) they are looking for and is willing to share their ambition to be the go to merchant by offering free shipping for any order over a certain amount. A very fair and friendly service. Thank you!!!!
  • Sep 22, 2016
    My husband would like a brown and dark green color choice for the men's sleeveless Carhart t- shirt.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Easy company to deal with. Great customer service.
  • Sep 21, 2016
    This is a great coat. Work or play.
  • Sep 21, 2016
    tired of taking this survey every time i buy something
  • Sep 19, 2016
    EASY WEBSITE TO BUY CLOTHES
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Completing my order was horrible both payment option's were not sure what to do
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Dungarees are great to deal with they carry the full line of their vendors products at great prices and shipping is very timely. They only handle quality merchandise and are very customer orientated.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    very good price on carhartt jeans I will reorder
  • Sep 18, 2016
    its nice to get clothing that actually fits and is good qaulity
  • Sep 15, 2016
    Sep 24, 2016
    Took a long time to deliver.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Sep 21, 2016
    Size runs smaller than other purchases I have made.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    The most comfortable and well made t-shirts and overalls, I ware only Carhart.
    Sep 24, 2016
    As easy as a click of a button, no gas ,no traffic ,can't ask for more than that.
  • Sep 8, 2016
    Sep 17, 2016
    My brother order from Dungarees and my Sister when I was home this summer they told me about Dungarees my husband wear heavy duty pants and now that am no longer working for a company were we could buy them with a discount this was like the best Present ever to find out about Dungarees I will order from now on from Dungarees and I was so pleased about how fast they got here and that you had our size thanks for making my life easier again am very pleased the next order will be for me .
  • Sep 6, 2016
    Sep 22, 2016
    Never received order status email. Ordered. Several times in past products are always top quailty
  • Sep 5, 2016
    Sep 24, 2016
    One item not included (out of stock). Another item (gloves) was too small; will have to exchange or return.
  • Sep 2, 2016
    overall a pleasant purchase
    Sep 20, 2016
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Sep 16, 2016
    Excellent Customer Service and response from Dungarees.net when UPS delivered my order to the wrong address. They did keep in contact with both UPS and myself regarding my "lost" order. Overall very satisfied with Dungarees.net in order experience, customer service responses, and in-stock quality Carhartt products! Thank you very much!
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Sep 24, 2016
    Your website was very easy to do business with, and even though there was a backorder with the size, my order still came before it was expected. I'll give you a big thumbs up.