Dungarees.net Reviews

06/01/2015
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 440 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• May 30, 2015
    It would have been perfect if you offered the dungarees in size 30x28L.
  • May 30, 2015
    This is a great site which I recommend to many other Carhartt customers who may not be aware of the selection, pricing and fast turnaround time offered by Dungarees. It would be nice if Carahartt addressed the need for products which a strong, durable but made of fabric other than cotton which wicks and keeps you cool. There are shirts available but pants and shorts meeting these qualities would be ideal. We are going into summer and I need to find a product which will fit these qualities. Unfortunately, it is not something Dungarees or Carhartt offers.
    don't share my information
    easy check out.
  • May 29, 2015
    Great place to get Carhartt products for less!
  • May 29, 2015
    I like everything about Dungarees.net EXCEPT, it is hard to reorder the same item one has ordered previously. It would be very nice if one could go to a past order and either click on the product number and get taken to the item page or, even better, if there was a button on the previous order page that one could click on and reorder. As it is now, one has to go to previous orders, write down all the information - product number, size and color, enter the product number, go to that page and then enter all the information. It's a hassle, and it doesn't' have to be. Except for this issue, I like doing business with Dungarees.net and plan to continue doing so. Thank you for your time.
  • May 29, 2015
    I am very pleased with Dungarees selection and prices. They are my "go to" place for Carhart merchandise.
  • May 27, 2015
    Very fair pricing and a quality line of products. Shipping was very good on my previous order which was my first order with Dungarees. It arrived in 5 days from order date. I intend to place another order next month as I am on a fixed income and cannot order everything I presently need at one time. A pleasure to deal with and has some hard to find items in stock.
  • May 27, 2015
    Dungarees located close to Ks, and shipping has been timely. Very satisfied with your inventory of Carhart products. Shipping time has been close and sometimes as fast as I get it from Amazon. I plan on buying more from you in the future.
  • May 21, 2015
    Easy shopping experience, Web Site very user friendly and able to find exactly what i wanted quickly and complete the transaction fast also.
    May 30, 2015
  • May 21, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    Exactly like the pair my husband had.
  • May 19, 2015
    THE best place to buy carhartt clothing.
    May 29, 2015
    It's so easy and fast to order from Dungarees. Always quick fulfillment and shipping, and competitive prices. Not my first order and won't be my last!
  • May 19, 2015
    I truly like the merchdise.
    May 29, 2015
    I just realy like the product.
  • May 19, 2015
    Always a wonderful experience. No issues.
    May 30, 2015
    Always a good shopping experience. Thanks!
  • May 17, 2015
    May 27, 2015
    Great carhardt prices! Great shipper
  • May 16, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    I just discovered Dungarees; glad I did.
  • May 16, 2015
    Easy to find what I was looking for in this website, hopefully the size I ordered is fine. Was very happy to find what I wanted on sale!
    May 27, 2015
    Very highly satisfied, will definitely buy from them again!
  • May 11, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    I purchased socks, had to order larger size due yo unavailability of smaller. However, am enjoying the merchandise.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    I have ordered these same shoes at much higher price. I am well pleased with the shoes and the price. delivery was quick. Thank you Dungarees