Dungarees.net Reviews

09/03/2015
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 324 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Aug 2, 2015
    They are good
  • Jul 30, 2015
    My husband is a welder and we purchase all his clothes from you. We have had nothing but positive experience with your company and you always go the extra mile to send a little something in your package which is a big surprise. Love your company so don't you dare go away
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Perfect prices! Web site well designed. Easy to find everything! I would have purchased more but you were sold out of my size on some fabulous closeout prices!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    The web site is one of the easiest to navigate. The products are 99% of the time in stock. The quality of the products are excellent.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    good prices,good merchandice
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I get a military discount of 10% at most other businesses
  • Jul 24, 2015
    We have a factory rep company that goes to mines, refineries, and food production companies (to name a few). We have recommended Dungarees to several people we work with. We have told customers, our factory regional managers and our employees (which we pay for) about your site so they too can purchase for their needs. The variety of products and the pricing keep us coming back and recommending you.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I liked the Painters shorts that you discontinued, but The shorts I just ordered are ok if they are the same as the last Order I purchased. I live in the Florida Keys, and shorts are "the standard Uniform of the day" here. Carhartts do last well it seems.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    Good prices. Good service.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    just received my 2nd set this one is for my son
    Jul 28, 2015
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Simply put, I love this company.
    Jul 31, 2015
    My closet contains 99% carhartt items. Purchased 100% from Dungarees.com. Did I say I love this company?
  • Jul 20, 2015
    very satisfied with the quality of these jeans. They are durable and well made. They are true to fit size. Love that I can find my husbands size so easily. He loves the comfort and durability. I was having difficult finding well made jeans, until I found Dungarees.net Prices are reasonable, and the free shipping is a bonus. Thank You Dungarees .net for a well made product.
    Jul 26, 2015
    I will continue to shop with Dungaree's.net Very satisfied with quality, and service.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    I like the catolog but I would to have the price for each item
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Best place to find the model and size pants my husband wears and likes best. Free shipping at a price point helps.
    Jul 27, 2015
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 26, 2015
    These shirts are of good quality and is exactly what I was looking for
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    I love the products you offer very easy to buy but expensive to exchange.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 26, 2015
    Fast all the way around, couldn't get a better experience!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    It was easy to find the boots I wanted, order them and received them on time I will order from them again.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    Good products, good service.