Dungarees.net Reviews

12/03/2016
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 382 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

2016 Platinum

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Nov 22, 2016
    I looked online to see if I could find a coupon - I'm ordering for my daughter and she has limited income but wanted to get her Dad these shirts that he absolutely LOVES. I tried a "WELCOME10" that was for first time shoppers but it didn't work. It was worth a shot.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Would like to see a good leather preservative on the site, they are hard to find. I ave be buying mine from saddle and horse gear stores. Shoe polish does not have enough oil in it to keep the shoes from cracking with age.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    I saved money purchasing this coat from Dungarees rather than from the Carhartt site. It was very easy to use too.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Why is there a diferent price for the same jacket Wj141 back is 99.00 and Wj141purpale is 69.00 ??
    Need BIG and TALL sizes
  • Nov 21, 2016
    I wish I could find more made in America stuff on your site
  • Nov 21, 2016
    quality hopefully fast shipping like amazon
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Always a good experience. Have ordered shirts and sweatshirts for my grandsons. Great variety of sizes, esp tall sizes. Always satisfied with ease of ordering, pricing, and product offers.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    This is a very good company to purchase from. The web sight is easy to navigate. They ship very fast!
  • Nov 20, 2016
    I really like this store just wish the brick and mortar stores carried more larger size selections. Then I could just pick up in St Charles
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Love this site and ease of purchasing Carhardt jeans at a great price.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    very pleased with pricing and products.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    has always had what I'm looking for , at or below other vendors sites. the free shipping makes it a no brainer for me
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Wonderful shopping with Dungaree! Just wish they will continue to stock the K-186 sweatshirt! Good quality for a reasonable price! Great experience! Scott Jones
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Good range of sports/workwear, and as you know I am a customer for more than a year and have referred you several to Dungerees.net. Hope you continue to provide as good a service as previously.
    Nov 20, 2016
    I was not completely satisfied with some items I ordered. Colors are not correctly represented. and some clarity of product was the case with the hood I wanted. The policy of charging for returns when there is some problems with items that can not be determined by shopping on line, I am not comfortable with.
  • Nov 10, 2016
    great company to do buisness with
    Nov 20, 2016
    excellent web site, good selection, i look forward to sale pricing
  • Nov 7, 2016
    This was the only site I could find the particular item that my party wanted as a gift
    Nov 18, 2016
    I was excited when I found the item I wanted on Dungarees as it was a gift And I couldn't find the it in any local stores. I know the receiver will be very happy as well