Dungarees.net Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Dungarees.net Reviews

02/18/2017
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 646 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

2016 Platinum

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Dec 10, 2016
    I love most carhartt items ,so dungarees is my favorite site.
    Jan 14, 2017
    This is a great site,I work outside and Dungarees has many items that help me do my job better.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I am still waiting on the refund from previous purchasei think it is taking to long
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Always the best price at Dungarees and fast service.
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I Love This Store. My GO -TO CARHART STORE.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Good outfit, fair prices, excellent selection. Nice to do business with. Professional
    Jan 13, 2017
    Great outlet, I would definitely shop there again
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Real simple ordering from Dungarees.net. Always arrives quickly and I like the quality of there product. But I know when you purchase things some times you get a lemon as so they call it. I have gotten a few lemons as of late and that is why I have ordered so often. Sending items back so I order the same so I have it in time for a trip I am going on. Other than that there the only site I visit quit often because of my size. 6' 8" 250lbs.
  • Jan 02, 2017
    Good product, BEST PRICE, THANK YOU JIM
  • Jan 04, 2017
    I will know more when I get the order.
    Jan 13, 2017
    Have not let my Grandson try them on yet, Sure they will fit fine. Thanks for the good transaction.
  • Jan 05, 2017
    Jan 13, 2017
    This was my first internet buying of clothes and it showed me how important to actually see and touch a product. The fabric on one of the shirts was much thinner than I thought it would. I live in an isolated area of Northern Michigan where the few stores have very poor inventories. You carry huge inventories and I'm going to try to learn more about a product before ordering.
  • Jan 04, 2017
    You company's customer service are always great to deal with. This is I believe the 4th time I've ordered from your company with the same courteous response each time. I ordered a set of FR rated bibs and jacket back in 2014 that ended up being too big after waiting too long to return them. The bibs were discontinued by this time but did get a credit for the jacket. Not really sure what to do with the bibs so I guess I'm stuck with them even though they still haven't been worn yet. You've always got a great selection of products at really good pricing. I always try to purchase Carhartt clothing for my outdoor clothing because of it's quality. I've wore it since a child which was 60 years ago. Thanks again for a great shopping experience.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I am very satified with all my purchases from Dungarees
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I love the way your return policy was clearly spelled out and consumer friendly. I don't have time worrying whether I can exchange this easily if the size is wrong. Your price beats other sites I checked, but once I noticed the exchange policy I was done looking. Thanks!
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Great service...love the product
  • Dec 29, 2016
    is god deal
  • Jan 05, 2017
    i didn't see a shipping preference and i have to have this order by 1/11/17 for a trip and i'm worried
    Jan 12, 2017
    Had to have this order rushed and the friendly staff called me to assure me that I would get it on time. What a nice way to do business Thanks again
  • Dec 28, 2016
    I could have purchased from several other sites at same price. Chose this site because it was the first I found the product on and ease of navigation
  • Jan 04, 2017
    best place to get your carhartt clothes
    Jan 11, 2017
  • Dec 29, 2016
    I might be a bit premature in my satisfactory repsonses...I haven't received my item yet. I'm basing my survey answers entirely on the purchase experience and not not delivery or quality of the item. I hope that the item arrives on time and as described.It seems to me, that you should follow up with a survey after the items arrives and I have a chance to look at the product and reflect on the entire purchase experience.
    Jan 11, 2017