Dungarees.net Reviews

10/19/2014
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 479 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Oct 18, 2014
    A very quick and simple process. Great selction of men's and women's clothing, I have no doubt that I will use this site in the future. Saves a great deal of time and effort searching for the exact size at regular department stores. I am very likely to recommed this site to family and friends.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    It would of been very helpful to have live chat available to make sure I was getting the correct size
  • Oct 17, 2014
    NOT RECEIVING PROMOTION EMAILS EARLY ENOUGH. RECENTLY, I PLACED PROMOTION-QUALIFIED CARHARTT ORDER, BUT DID NOT KNOW ABOUT, WATER PROMOTION FOR AN ASSOCIATED PREMIUM. (CARDS, WATER-BOTTLE, BACKPACK)
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Really enjoy shopping with Dungarees.net, the best selection of Carhartt products offered at the best prices. Returning items couldn't be more simpler, customer service is excellent. I believe shipping with USPS is awesome because items arrive so much faster through them, believe it or not, and the shipping price is great! More companies should model their operations after yours, they would much more successful! A great company to do business with in all aspects! Keep up the great work!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    The prices are much lower for brand names than other web sites.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    really liked that they showed me that the item was in stock
  • Oct 16, 2014
    So happy I found this web site cause the store where we would try and purchase ( Bare Bones) my husbands T Shirts in store or on their web never carried enough white T shirts.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Much easier to use than the Cabela's website.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I am sharing this feedback for your benefit. I am new to your store. I found you through google shopping. I picked a shirt that i wanted to buy for my husband. While on your site I noticed that you offer free shipping for orders over $55. So, I went to shop for more shirts. I can only go through one or two page views before your site freezes up on me. Then I have to reload the page in a new browser window to be able to shop anymore. To be honest, it's way too much trouble and I have abandoned my shopping process. I am just paying the 5.95 shipping charge, but I would have rather bought another $35 in shirts and had free shipping to be honest. It's just too much effort. I don't know if this is server related or in the scripting of your web page, but I thought I would send the tip your way so your development team can work on improvements to the site. It seems you have a great selection and great prices. I will check y'all out again in the future.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Everything went well.
    Everything went well.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    Great prices, quality products, fast delivery on both orders They should have sent a free bandana on both orders but I didn't receive them as I have on past orders.
    Oct 18, 2014
    Very happy, very fast shipping, will use and recommend again
    Oct 16, 2014
    DUNGARESS HAVE THE RIGHT PRICES FOR ME TO COME BACK AND SHOP.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Great prices and products from a Great company!
    Oct 18, 2014
    Best Jacket ever!! Love this Dungarees website....GREAT PRICES on Great Products!!!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    My first time buying. I hope to continue doing business.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Great shopping
    Oct 17, 2014
    It took too long to get here. Loved the boots though
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    Fantastic company! Highly recommend this company to my friends.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    One of 2 pair of jeans I ordered had a faulty zipper, we're talking it couldn't be moved. I was disappointed because they were Brand name Arc-Rated jeans which aren't cheap and this pair slipped by their QC people. However, the woman from Dungarees.net that helped me with this issue was kind and professional, the return process was streamlined, no cost to me, and after a week or so my replacement pair arrived. Not long ago I ordered some FR clothes from a company that advertised reduced prices on closeouts. The sizes were all off and I had to send back about 2/3 of the order at my expense of about $28. My savings were out the window, and the customer service person was not very friendly, so decided to do business elsewhere. I was very happy with the way Dungarees.net stood by there product and plan on doing business here again.
  • Sep 17, 2014