Dungarees.net Reviews

02/06/2016
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 643 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

2015 Platinum

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Feb 2, 2016
    nice website, easy to use and prices are good, checkout is easy to use.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Best place to shop for workwear....
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I found the experience at dungarees.net sufficient for my online shopping needs.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Easy shopping - Great choices - Great prices-Dungarees can't be beat. They are the best!!!
    quick and easy!
  • Jan 31, 2016
    i like dungarees.net....have made several purchases over the last couple of years...but...I purchased two white carhartt long sleeve t-shirts the first of December...as Christmas gift's... and have yet to receive them... was not told they were put on back order until days later. Disappointed in that...I fill you owe me something for my trouble....
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Very easy to maneuver through this website
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Past order of same shirts one shirt was of a different weight material (Thinner) than standard same shirt. Contact me 209 815 3836.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I like the Carhartt products that they sell. They offer a larger selection than the local stores at a better price.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    awesome product awesome customer service
  • Jan 29, 2016
    dungarees carry good products at an affordable price i look forward to doing business again
  • Jan 29, 2016
    so great to finally find this item.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    EASY WAY TO SHOP
    Jan 30, 2016
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Jan 29, 2016
    My size is hard to find but i had no problem with Dungarees.com
  • Jan 21, 2016
    i was appalled by the lack of American made coats. Carhartt made their name with that union label. I bought an American mad coat from you but rest assured this will be the last cent Carhartt will ever see from me.
    Feb 1, 2016
    Carhartt made their name on 100% American made / Union made garments. The lack of American made goods offered by Carhartt now sickens me. The only reason I went ahead and bought from Carhartt this time, after seeing their lack of American made goods was to support my American Brothers and Sisters one last time. I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON CARHARTT AGAIN. Carhartt can rot in HELL for all I care. Don't bother contacting me again.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    always a pleasure
    Jan 30, 2016
    Great products prompt smooth transaction recommend highly
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Problems with my first order. Detailled twice in previous emails to you.
    Feb 2, 2016