Dungarees.net Reviews

01/16/2017
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 634 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

2016 Platinum

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Jan 14, 2017
    Always satisfied and happy with my purchase and shipping experience. Great selection of Carhartt merchandise.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I Love This Store. My GO -TO CARHART STORE.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Real simple ordering from Dungarees.net. Always arrives quickly and I like the quality of there product. But I know when you purchase things some times you get a lemon as so they call it. I have gotten a few lemons as of late and that is why I have ordered so often. Sending items back so I order the same so I have it in time for a trip I am going on. Other than that there the only site I visit quit often because of my size. 6' 8" 250lbs.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    My husband has worn a " Carhartt Vest" for years & it was time to replace the old, still in good shape, with what we will call his dress vest. Your in stock sizes, colors, prices, shipping prices, including free shipping option, made the ease of shopping your companies sight a real pleasure. I went through many, on line, sights today looking for this vest and yours was out standing. Thank You!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I am very satified with all my purchases from Dungarees
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I love the way your return policy was clearly spelled out and consumer friendly. I don't have time worrying whether I can exchange this easily if the size is wrong. Your price beats other sites I checked, but once I noticed the exchange policy I was done looking. Thanks!
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I was looking for a specific uniform item. Site popped up in a search. Found EXACTLY what I wanted. Quick and easy. Both very important to me.
    JUST A GOOD PLACE TO SHOP
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Great service and good prices.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Had to have this order rushed and the friendly staff called me to assure me that I would get it on time. What a nice way to do business Thanks again
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Jan 13, 2017
    This was my first internet buying of clothes and it showed me how important to actually see and touch a product. The fabric on one of the shirts was much thinner than I thought it would. I live in an isolated area of Northern Michigan where the few stores have very poor inventories. You carry huge inventories and I'm going to try to learn more about a product before ordering.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    I will know more when I get the order.
    Jan 13, 2017
    Have not let my Grandson try them on yet, Sure they will fit fine. Thanks for the good transaction.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    You company's customer service are always great to deal with. This is I believe the 4th time I've ordered from your company with the same courteous response each time. I ordered a set of FR rated bibs and jacket back in 2014 that ended up being too big after waiting too long to return them. The bibs were discontinued by this time but did get a credit for the jacket. Not really sure what to do with the bibs so I guess I'm stuck with them even though they still haven't been worn yet. You've always got a great selection of products at really good pricing. I always try to purchase Carhartt clothing for my outdoor clothing because of it's quality. I've wore it since a child which was 60 years ago. Thanks again for a great shopping experience.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    best place to get your carhartt clothes
    Jan 11, 2017
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Good product, BEST PRICE, THANK YOU JIM
  • Dec 29, 2016
    is god deal
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Great service...love the product
  • Dec 28, 2016
    I could have purchased from several other sites at same price. Chose this site because it was the first I found the product on and ease of navigation
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Good outfit, fair prices, excellent selection. Nice to do business with. Professional
    Jan 13, 2017
    Great outlet, I would definitely shop there again