Dungarees.net Reviews

01/27/2015
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1367 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

Very easy to shop with
    Don't like surveys !
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Not everything everyone sells is 100% fantastic, but Dungarees.net is one of the highest rated stores that I have come across in a long time, and justly so.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Shopping at Dungarees.net has been a pleasure.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I NOTICED THAT XLT IS GETTING TO BE A DIFFICULT SIZE TO FIND. PEOPLE THAT ARE TALL ARE NOT ALWAYS BIG SO XLTB WOULD NOT FIT. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTINUE TO CARRY A GOOD SELECTION IN XLT. 2 POCKET WOVEN BUTTON DOWN LONG SLEEVE IS A SHIRT I WILL ALWAYS LOOK FOR. THANK YOU FOR HAVING THAT. THESE SHIRTS LOOK GOOD ALL DAY LONG WASHING AFTER WASHING. THANK YOU
  • Jan 25, 2015
    the material used in the pockets of the bluejeans are BROWN
    no comment at this time
    keep up good work
  • Jan 25, 2015
    The free shipping should include Alaska - we are part of the US and priority mail boxes are the same amount as they are in the lower 48. If I am charged postage I would seriously consider not ordering from your site again. Your prices are some of the best I have encountered online but the shipping needs to be addressed by managment.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Being a "first timer" to Dungarees, I'm very impressed with selection and price. I just hope I'm not disappointed with the order ie: seconds in quality. I certainly will be a long time customer if my assumption of this retailer and product quality is correct.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    GREAT GEAR FOR MY SON THAT LIVES UP NORTH. HE LOVES YOUR SWEATSHIRTS.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    got what I'm looking for
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    Excellent product, excellent customer service experience !
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    That's were we will order all my husbands work pants from now on.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Good job recomeneded to fellow workers
    Jan 25, 2015
    Great job Carhartt bibs are hard to fit so I am returning one Thanks you have a long term customer Steve Andrews
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Jan 26, 2015
    Very satisfied with my purchases
  • Jan 8, 2015
    When I actually get the jacket I ordered I may have more to comment on.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    This is the only site that my size was available. I had a good experience on ordering bibs in 2012
  • Jan 2, 2015
    love the products. they were the right brands for the right prices, thank you
    Jan 24, 2015
    I ordreed the wrong size and color. Your staff went above and beyond to get me what I needed and in a very efficient time span. It was my nephews gift; Thank you.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    Enjoyed shopping here exchange product with out any red tape and was e-mailled of its progress, thank you Dungarees.net