Dungarees.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Dungarees.com Reviews

12/12/2017
Dungarees.com Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 299 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.com

2016 Platinum

Dungarees.com Rating

More About Dungarees.com

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.com

• Dec 07, 2017
    At Dungarees.com you have the option of buying first run quality products or save even more by ordering factory seconds. Products that may have minor stitching flaws. I am one to over look small flaws to save 20% or 30%! Well done Dungarees!
  • Dec 07, 2017
    I would like to have had to option of choosing any of all the colors from the Carhartt dungarees but this site did not include all the colors.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    So far Dungarees has a very good site.
  • Nov 10, 2017
    a GREAT TO SHOP, THE PHONE REPS ARE ALWAYS SO HELPFUL!!AND THE PRICES CAN'T BE BEATeD
  • Dec 07, 2017
    I was supposed to put my code number/order number in for a free bandana. It did not give it to me until it was too late to put it in.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Excellent place to shop for Carhartt
    Dec 07, 2017
    Everything was great. Reduced pricing and fast shipping along with a large selection of prices. Will definitely be purchasing more In the future
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Dec 07, 2017
    This jacket is not a good fit. Bulky so that it bunches up and the sleeves are too long. I like the outside and inside materials. If I fold the cuffs like are in the ad picture, the cold would go right up the sleeves. I am not real happy with the jacket but we had so much going on I was not able to return it.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    I have always had a good experience
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Dec 06, 2017
    I wish that the jeans were a darker indigo
  • Dec 06, 2017
    I could not place my order online, I kept getting an error and it would not take my order. I tried several times and chatted with Mandy. her response was to call the order in. I deleted about $150 worth of merchandise and paid with paypal. My card was not declined. I copied and pasted Mandy on the chat my order. She could have placed it or tried rather than keep telling me to call it in. I can call an order in anywhere.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    Would like to have more color choices in the product I ordered.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    Good Holiday sales, Carhartt Double knee logger jeans are 10.00 cheaper local ( very small town) so I'll buy em there. Good price on the sweaters though. I am trying to not buy as much as I do from Amazon anymore. I bought some stuff a year and a half ago, I logged on today and ordered from you.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    I am pleased with what I have seen so far. The site was easy to get around, the company seems to have my size of what I wanted.
    satisfied with products
    good products!
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Please I made a huge mistake. I only want 1 of each of the sizes indicated. Size 4, 6 and 7 is all I want .. Only 1 of each please. Please call to let me know you received this message
  • Dec 05, 2017
    great website for work clothes
  • Nov 11, 2017
    Had a need for some work coveralls and Dungrees was able to fill it
    Dec 05, 2017
  • Dec 05, 2017
    I especially liked the closeout
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Comments others have made about these shirts helped make my decision.