Dungarees.net Reviews

05/06/2015
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 576 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Feb 25, 2015
    They had the size I needed. Everyone including Amazon was out of stock for large of the Carhart I ordered with Dunagrees.net
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I Iam verry happy with the . pr oducts
  • Feb 24, 2015
    always have had good quility stuff sent to me.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I enjoyed using the site. Hopefully these bib overalls will ship out fast. There was no express shipping offer on the site that I noticed.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    We use the R01 coveralls for our plumbing business. Frustrating that all sizes don't come in all colors. We use the Black and Carhartt brown. In sizes 42 x 36 Brown only (would love to get a couple black ones), In 48 x 28 Both colors - Kudos! In 50 x 30 only black - need some brown ones
  • Feb 24, 2015
    So happy you had what I needed to order! I'll be even happier if they get here on time.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I like it's handy and fast
  • Feb 23, 2015
    simply-a class act
  • Feb 23, 2015
    A great store to shop at for the working person. Prices are very good and the quality of the products are excellent.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    your free shipping made the decision easy! You were $7 cheaper than the official Carhartt website, PLUS free shipping!
    Feb 24, 2015
    They had the best price and more selection than other websites for the same item. The free shipping sealed the deal! We will definitely shop here again!
  • Feb 15, 2015
    I am very satisfied with the selection of clothing and the prices. I work outside and had a pair of carhartt bibs which lasted about 9 years. Now I am set for the cold wheather.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I like the site
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    Good place to deal with. Very fast process.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    They offered the product I wanted at a competitive price. Website is user friendly and very easy to find what I was looking for.
    Feb 24, 2015
    this was my second order from Dungarees.com. Both orders were shipped promptly and were exactly what i was expecting. Thanks again. I will order from them again in the future.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I am a welder and cannot buy a small denim shirt now. Bring back the small denim
    Feb 23, 2015
    I am a small guy and your denim shirts are no longer available in SMALL, what's up with that?
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    I like Dungarees.net I will buy from then again.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Nice website that was easy to navigate.
    Feb 24, 2015
    Everything I ordered arrived, the website was relatively easy to navigate, and I'm happy with the product. The only problem was that it took longer than expected to receive the order.
  • Jan 31, 2015