Dungarees.net Reviews

02/13/2016
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 632 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

2015 Platinum

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Dec 7, 2015
    great site; just what I need for brother-in-law and nephew; blue collar men that I admire, and I love to find things they will need, use, and enjoy.
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Great coat and great mayerial
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Happy I am able to get Tall sizes for my son and all my nephews who are all over 6' 2" ... not easy on other sites. Excellent price too ... will definitely be back!
  • Dec 7, 2015
    I have hard to fit sizes (big and tall). I can always count of dungarees.net to have what I am looking for. We are bg Carhart purchasers and this is usually the first place to we go when needing something.
  • Dec 7, 2015
    I loved this site! Found what I was looking for quickly. Not sure about the pant size as I am buying these as a gift for my boyfriend he is 34x34 reg. and the only option was 34Wx34L hoping the pants are not too long or too wide! Over all a great first experience of the site! Loved how I could search pants with Utility Pocket as that was the most important feature my bf was looking for in these pants.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    great prices and great services
  • Dec 6, 2015
    I will be visiting the site again for more work clothing
  • Dec 6, 2015
    My nephew loves Carharrt outerwear! so, this is one of his Christmas gifts!
  • Dec 5, 2015
    I was sent a coupon via Emil for 10% off but it said coupon code didn't exist, so I didn't get to use it. Not cool.
    Dec 7, 2015
    Good/competitive prices! Even better when it's on sale.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I liked the website very much. It was smooth and easy to navigate, all charges were clear and well stated. I also like the format of the website, very easy to quickly find what I'm looking for. There weren't gigantic pictures to distract from finding items. Seriously my best online shopping experience.
    Dec 7, 2015
    Greta job and good stuff!
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Carhartt not what it was and I no longer use their products. This order is from a refund that Dungarees.net would not return the cash and the only offer I received was for a gift card. When it's used up I will not be back. John
  • Nov 30, 2015
    On the first page of your site it advertised a free bandana with purchase and the offer would show up at checkout. It didn't. It's not that big of deal because I know you have quality products but just don't advertise something you can't follow through on.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    On previous orders my credit card was stolen from this site. So I do not know what Norton was good for.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Dec 7, 2015
    All products are as represented. Quick and easy direction for purchasing
  • Nov 26, 2015
    Dec 7, 2015
    My order took too long to ship, I tried to change the size of the jacket (from xLarge to large) thru the customer service tab on the website two days before it was shipped , but it wasn't' caught and I was shipped the XLarge which is too big
  • Nov 21, 2015
    preview of black Fridays prices and able to order the item at black Friday prices is great. free shipping. I will order from this company again.
    Dec 6, 2015
    good quality merchandise. easy to order.
  • Nov 21, 2015
    very easy to order what I wanted for my Grandson for Christmas
    Dec 7, 2015
    very easy to order from them and delivered on time
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I ordered this same item and it seems on my sons flight from Calgary Ab this item is missing plus his expensive sweat pants. Since he changed flights in Seattle, we have no idea when these items were taken. There was a note in his luggage saying they had checked his suitcase. I have heard of things being stolen on flights.
    Dec 6, 2015
    I had bought this previously for my son and it seems to have been lifted from his suitcase, plus his expensive sweat pants, on a resent flight from Canada. He never had a chance to wear his hoodie.