Dungarees.net Reviews

01/27/2015
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1367 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Dec 20, 2014
    Is DUNGAREES.net an Autonomous Sales company, separate from CARTHART Inc ?
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I think the products are great, my boyfriend who is in prison loves all the stuff that I buy for him, so there you go! Thank you!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    So far so good. Seems like a good vendor and it appears that the website is linked to inventory. It is frustrating to place an order and receive an email 10 days later that the merchandise is not in stock or discontinued. Another merchant didn't know what they had in stock, weren't sure about availability. We need Big and Tall and we appreciate merchants that have a selection of Big and Tall merchandise.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I was absolutely amazed how easy and quick I was able to find, review and purchase what I was looking for!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I'm a little guy so I need to look for small or medium sizes and most stores think that all construction workers are all big. Most of them are a pretty good size except me, I'm 5'3 and 147 pounds so If I can find what I need from you and not even leave the house, so much the better.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Never heard of them until today. Searching for some hard to find sizes in good hiking boots. One site lead me to another, until I ended up at Dugarees. Found some boots for my husband! Good prices and hopefully, good quality. Professional site and easy to get around and check out. Up tp date.Thanks for the guarantees and free shipping!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I have been using Dungaree's for many years. Always pleased with purchases and shipping.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    i loved this sight, Great Prices, selection, and free shipping is Awesome! I will shop here again !!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    In tracking my order which supposedly was delivered on Dec. 6, did not get delivered.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    I am very satisfied not only with the quality products I purchased , but the prompt delivery as well
  • Dec 14, 2014
    thank you, for having everything i needed available!!!
    Dec 20, 2014
    awesome! just wanted to say thank you for having what i needed and getting them to me when i needed them!!!! i will be back to purchase more from you in the future
  • Dec 12, 2014
    This is the 2nd time I have purchased from this website. I was very pleased with the quality of merchandise ( I orederd The wrong size). This website is so easy to use. They have a great selection of merchandise. This has became my go to website for this type clothing.
    Dec 20, 2014
    I ordered the wrong size on the items ordered so the entire order will have to be returned.
    Dec 20, 2014
    I purchased a set of girl small carhartt socks and they show up as infant girl socks. Description was not correct and size chart did not help to know this either.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I am a first time user of your site. Was very pleased with the quality and prices listed.
    Dec 20, 2014
    I was looking for Carhart products on line and found your site while looking. This was my first time ordering but was well pleased with availability and prices. I will definitely be checking this site in the future.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I have only had good experiences with Dungrees.net, fair prices, quick shipping.
    Dec 20, 2014
    Purchase is for a Christmas present and has not been tried on yet. Hopefully they will be the right size for my extra tall son, 6'8".
    Dec 20, 2014
    Delivered on time. Website was easy to search for what I wanted. Very happy with Dungarees.net.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    First order - suggested by a friend - no comments yet - will see if delivered on time
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    15 days and counting and i still have no delivery of purchased items. i would have been better off paying the same price and buy from local vender