Dungarees.net Reviews

02/26/2015
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1253 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Jan 4, 2015
    it was very fast to order my stuff i will order more later
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Prices are very good, free shipping and PayPal accessible make this my site for Carhartt Clothing.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Horrible check out. I received a TD Bank gift card for Christmas worth 150.00 my things I tried to purchase from Dungarees.net came to 164.98. It wouldn't allow me to purchase the things I wanted and pay the remaining 14.98 with my Debit card so I had to put something back. Im not pleased or happy that i couldnt get what i wanted.
    well done thanks
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I will most likely shop here again. It was easy to order. Shipping is taking all it'll long,but that's ok.
    Happy with experience.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Nice shopping experience. Thank you.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I like the selection and the ease of use of the website. I liked the way I could pull items up at the same time to compare the. They also had this coat cheaper than any other site. It wasn't even available on Carhartt's site.
    Great selection,best price.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    The only place I shop for Carhartt clothing.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Looking forward to see how good your fulfillment is.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    I was extremly satisfied with my shopping experience. I had just checked my local Carhartt store and they had none of the three items I just ordered.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Jan 3, 2015
    I ordered this Carhart jacket for my husband. It was delivered on time, and is great. The price was better than other sites I visited, and I would look for other items using Dungarees.net.
    Jan 4, 2015
    Quick processing and shipping. UPS was ok. Local delivery by USPS stunk. Took them 6 days from UPS drop-off, to delivery.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    They are one of the quickest website I shop on. It's easy to go back and add merchandise, or make changes, even after you've starte the checkout. And I love all the options of the search engine, being able to search by size, color, etc.
    Jan 4, 2015
    Dungarees.net had a product we cannot find in size range or style in our local stores.
    Jan 4, 2015
    colors need better description. We ordered light brown / camel color , & it came a green color. We have never seen a green camel. Now we need to return the item & purchase a different color .
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Jan 3, 2015
    Great web site and selection of products.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dungarees is a professional well run company.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Jan 4, 2015
    Good website, good selection, good availability, good price and timely delivery for Xmas. Couldn't be more satisfied!