Dungarees.net Reviews

08/31/2015
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 322 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Aug 17, 2015
    I paid thru PayPal, and was having the item sent to my son, at his home. When the information went to your site, the correct address appeared, but with my name, not my son's! So it looks like I'm sending myself a men's jacket. There was no way for me to fix this. And it happened twice.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Your prices are very competitive....
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I've shopped Dungarees.net before and have always been very satisfied! Keep up the good work!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Dungarees.net always has a large selection of carhartt. I come here first.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    just seems like quality merchandise and prices are cheaper than other places i checked, I will order again
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Have been purchasing items from Dunagarees.net the last few years. Have been 100% satisfied each purchase. I have recommended dungarees.net to many people and will continue. Thank you!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    awesome prices guys...keep it up. -Jason
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Would like to see more sizes in youth boys. (large) You were out of a lot of t-shirts for boys.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    site was a bit slow other wise ok
  • Aug 11, 2015
    After searching for almost one week, Dungarees is the only merchant with this item in stock. I was impressed!!!!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    First time buying product from this company
    Aug 16, 2015
    I buy carhatt and other brands of quality clothes for work. Your company was easy to use will the clothes I need. Willbe ordering again. Thanks
  • Aug 5, 2015
    4th pair I have purchased from dungarees - absolutely est pricing , fast delivery
    Aug 16, 2015
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I love strudy clothes that look nice and wear well! It is easy to shop online with the variety offered,here.
    Aug 15, 2015
    Beautiful quality shirts,my husband loved them! Dungaree.net is a perfect way to find what I want!
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Don't know yet, First time ordering
    Aug 13, 2015
    Did as advertised.will be a returning customer.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Great Service fast and reliable
  • Aug 4, 2015
    i was surprised to come upon the sight. I work on the rail road industry and always looking for good quality affordable gear and you guys have everything I need for my type of physical tough work.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 14, 2015
    I LOVE THE WAY YOU SAY AND MEAN ALL STYLES; ALL SELCTIONS. GREAT TO BE ABLE TO ORDER ONLINE.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I went to one of your competitors web sites and saw free shipping went through the entire check out to find out I was going to have to pay $8.95 shipping? Then I decided to look further and found your site. Just as promised free shipping - thankyou
    Aug 12, 2015
    I originally went to a retail store. We needed 6 of the same shirt and size. The store had one on hand. I asked the sales clerk if we could order the shirts and she said maybe. Then she just stood there? I went home and found Dungarees.com and a few days later had my shirts. Fast and easy - even free shipping
  • Jul 15, 2015
    We enjoy shopping at Dungarees each time we do. We always find things to add because of the great prices and when people ask us where we got it we tell them.
    Aug 12, 2015
    I live in Hawaii and clothes for 6'7" man that doesn't weigh over 300 pounds are hard to find. Pants and shirts fit great when I figured out Carhart sizes run bigger than what I am used to. Delivery was very fast.