Dungarees.net Reviews

06/30/2015
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 392 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Jun 18, 2015
    good clothing line, big and tall
  • Jun 18, 2015
    have not receiced my order yet first time buyer liked the ordering part of my purchase so far so good!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    easy to navigate and had everything I needed and im not good with computers
  • Jun 17, 2015
    have more stuff in stock
  • Jun 16, 2015
    love, love this place. Save hundreds of dollars with each purchase. Thank you Dungarees
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I really enjoy shopping Dungarees.net I have told other people about your sit and encouraged them to shop. Always a pleasant experience! Thank you!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Have shopped at Dungarees.net once or twice a year since I found this site and this is the only site that I order carhartt products from. I have always had a good experience with this site.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I have bought all of my work clothes from you and have been vary satisfied with Dungarees. I have told my co workers and they also and they have purchase from you.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I searched and Dungaree had the best price with free shipping so I went with it.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    A couple months back my wife ordered me some work boots and they were a half size to small giving the fact they are steel toes they have no room to stretch.. I didn't know and had left out for work. To make a long story short I went a couple rounds with human resources and upper management, they sold me another used pair of boots for half price I was very unhappy with the deal and was told to take it or leave it. The boots that were sent to me had more wear and tear on them than the ones I sent in and I paid full price for them
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    the price is right and the service is great!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    Great service. One item was missing but will contact the service desk about it
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    product fits based on sizing chart. In past with other products from other retailers the sizing charts are not accurate and were way too small.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    Would like cross over suspenders for securing my new apron verses just the neck strap. I love my bib overalls and how they rest on my shoulders. Just an idea fir next time
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    Great experience everytime I order. Easy website to use, great pricing/sales and fast delivery.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    all went great
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I like the way it is public easy to read and look things up.
    Jun 17, 2015
    Great product high quality very easy to do to place order with.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    I am returning size 12, they are too big, HOPEFULLY YOU CAN SHIP THE 11 1/2 OUT SOON
    Jun 16, 2015
    Only thing I didn't like was I had to return size 12, too large, even though that is the size my son takes. You charged me $5.95 to return the item, even though I purchased 11 1/2 .
  • May 30, 2015
    This is a great site which I recommend to many other Carhartt customers who may not be aware of the selection, pricing and fast turnaround time offered by Dungarees. It would be nice if Carahartt addressed the need for products which a strong, durable but made of fabric other than cotton which wicks and keeps you cool. There are shirts available but pants and shorts meeting these qualities would be ideal. We are going into summer and I need to find a product which will fit these qualities. Unfortunately, it is not something Dungarees or Carhartt offers.
    Jun 18, 2015
    I recommend your site to anyone I see wearing a Carhartt product. Easily 50 or more people by now.