Dungarees.net Reviews

02/05/2016
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 641 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

2015 Platinum

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Jan 20, 2016
    I wish you had put the "Is this a gift " question sooner on the order form. I was somewhat confused as how you were going to go why there were 2 different names on the form. Your computer refused to let me continue when I thought I had completed everything and it took me a while to find out what was wrong. Finally I saw I had put the wrong date for the credit card. I fixed it and everything fell into place. I like to call orders in using a phone. It takes me FOREVER on the computer. Just to complete what I have done since sat down it has been 2 hours and 40 minuets and I looked at your site last night and knew I waned the c55 coat. But it has been worse many times before on other sites. Have a good day.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I ordered a pair of jeans from you guys, and often is the case with online shopping they did not fit. I went to exchange only to see that there is a $5.95 fee to return and $5.95 more to exchange. What a load of horse shit. I have returned them using my own postage and begrudgingly bought the correct fitting pair along with some socks in order to avoid another shipping fee. I need these pants for work so I bought them but I will definitely not recommend your site to other folks or ever use it again.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    More color choices on the Henley Carhartt safety colors bright yellow and apple green for example
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Thank you for carrying a full line of Carhartt clothing and accessories in BIG sizes !! And at competitive prices as well... Happy New Year!
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Great selection and sizes with very competitive prices. Quick order shipment is also a big plus.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    EXCELLENT OLD FASHIONED SERVICE WITH CURRENT DAY CONVENIENCE. HAPPY TO FIND A REPUTABLE COMPANY OFFERING WORKING CLASS ITEMS AT REASONABLE PRICES.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    I wish I had a bigger choice of made in theUSA
  • Jan 17, 2016
    My biggest complaint was that at checkout I wasn't able to use a American Express gift card I had to pay for part of the total. It was for $50 and I wanted to use my card for the remaining balance. Not many retailers have this as an option but would set your site apart from the rest in my eyes because price was the lowest, free shipping, no tax, and carhartt listed the jacket as out of stock in that size and color so I was able to get what I wanted without compromising. So that was really the only negative thing I found on your website.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    My son likes the quality of Carhartt. Dungarees provides a great selection.
    Jan 19, 2016
    I was notified immediately that one item would be back ordered. I like getting that notice up front in case I want to make a substitution. All available items were well packaged & received very quickly. Excellent Transaction!
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Everything is exceptional
    Never wrong Thank You
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Great online store .
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Easy to use website with a large selection and good prices.
    Jan 19, 2016
    I like the Carhartt brand. Dungarees.net had exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price. The delivery was very quick and smooth.
  • Jan 7, 2016
    So far, I'm pleased. When my coat arrives, I hope to continue to be pleased. Until then, I have no prior experiences with Dungarees.net to base anything on.
  • Jan 7, 2016
    I was delighted to find an outlet that carried everything Carhartt. I have a few people in my life that just love their products, and finding around them around where Iive is really hard. So thanks very much Dungarees, you have made birthdays and Christmas so much easier.
    Jan 19, 2016
    The items ordered were delivered in a timely manner, however, the bag was open. I would suggest a larger size bag when delivering a coat via the USPS.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Jan 20, 2016
    Best work jacket I have ever owned.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Difficult to find Yeti 20 oz lids with no mark up. Yeti have them on back order and everywhere else that I found is charging double or more of the $4.99 price. Thanks, Dungaree.net
    Jan 17, 2016
    Found the scarce Yeti Rambler 10/20 oz lids at normal price. Had found them in other locations, but prices were 2-3 times the list: some plus shipping. Dungarees had them at list with a reasonable shipping cost.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    I always enjoy shopping at Dungarees.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Easy shopping !!!!!!!!!! Only place can find elastic straps.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    I was very happy to see that I could order a tall size.
    Jan 21, 2016
    My purchase was a gift and the person was very happy.