Dungarees.net Reviews

Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• May 2, 2015
    WONDERFUL SITE FOR CARHART AND THE BEST PRICES
  • May 1, 2015
    Not the cheapest, not the most expensive for Carhartt Dungaree Work Pants, but the only place that had the size we needed in stock.
  • May 1, 2015
    I love getting my husbands welding clothes from here. You are the best and at the end of the year all I have to do is look up the purchases I have made for tax purposes. Love the free items you ship also. Makes my day after getting a little something free
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Good deals! Quality clothes!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Wish they had more of a selection, and sizes are limited. When I attempt to pick out a color in the right size it is unavailable
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Great bibs ! Husband real happy with them.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I was disappointed to find so few offerings of the great Carhartt socks in the extra-large size my husband wears, so I had to check out without any. Bummed. (He won't wear white - too sophomoric)
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Great style for these jeans and they have the pockets that I needed.
    Apr 30, 2015
    Since it is not easy to analyze the material of the jeans until you physically get them, sometimes you will have to return some items. I believe the new ones that I have ordered will better suited for the projects I have. Your B13 jean is too light.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Apr 30, 2015
    ordered two pair of pants .i was'nt told they were tappered legs and now i'm stuck with two pair of pants i don't want and don't know how to reyurn them!!!1
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I wear nothing but Carhart and Dungrees has the best selection.
    May 3, 2015
    May 1, 2015
    i like dungarees.net easy to buy from.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    this company has always provided a first class, consistent, safe product for front line workers to wear; the product sells itself as dungarees doesn't cheat, or falsly sell the product........it is simply good clothes for the ward working folks.
    Apr 30, 2015
    The communication network for customers is fine but the delivery expectation as to delivery of a purchased order is a disappointment. I would suggest that DUNGAŔEES KEEP ITS HISTORICAL MODEL and not become just another AMAZON ripoff.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I am surprized to encounter the poor fit of otherwise wonderful shorts. Also, not too happy with the decline of selection of the cargo shorts - there used to me many more choices.
    Apr 29, 2015
    I will return one of the items, and am already loving the other. Thank you. I placed an order today to buy extra shorts, and the return of the B357s may be today or tomorrow, not sure which. I will contact you with the tracking number when I have it.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    this is the only place I buy anything carhart, the price is always cheapest I have found and quality is next to none.
    Apr 30, 2015
    I am super happy with all my purchases and am planning to order 2 more pair of bibs in the near future
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    don't like if i want to exchange item have to pay return and reshipping cost...
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 30, 2015
    very happy with product. husband loves it.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I am satisfied with clothes from Carhart, - they were purshaced from Sheplers.com. That why I like to purchase direct, but I wasnt aware it was possible until some time ago.
    Apr 29, 2015
    The jackets I bought is way out of any form, but since I live in Norway it will cost more to return the jackets than the cost of them. The arms on the jackets were like measured from a thigh.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I think Dungarees is GREAT. I recommend them to everybody.
    May 1, 2015
    Dungarees is great. I always purchase my work clothes from Dungarees. I have no reason to ever stop shopping at Dungarees. Thank You