Dungarees.net Reviews

09/30/2014
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 433 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Sep 20, 2014
    I've bought several of the carhartt work t-shirts for my husband. He really likes them for work. He is a local truck driver. They wash very well and look great all the time.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Good prices good pruducts.
    Very easy checkout
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Excellent selection and pricing, - found this site when amazon was out of stock of a particular work boot I was looking for - so glad I came across Dungarees.net! Pricing was less than amazon for exact same product - and whole process from selection to check out, was a breeze. I might add, they had a fantastic selection of similar options to look at and consider as well; overall, very impressed!
    very good jeans
  • Sep 19, 2014
    always great web site always have what i want in stock
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Great price and easy checkout
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I was interested in a coupon code for first time buyer and was unsuccessful in finding one.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    It would be nice if Dungree would only email me with ads that applied to my typical purchases. I live in Oregon. I usually buy 4 pair of dungarees a year. Insulated bibs and jackets are not too important in Oregon with our mild climate.Very good bargain and easy to order. That's why I shop Dunrgee.net
  • Sep 12, 2014
    great place to shop at
    great place to buy from
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 20, 2014
    I'm very satisfied with my purchase and the delivery time.I had a problem with one item.and contacted customer service.They were so professional and curtious,and I was able to return the item with no problems.
    DO NOT HAVE ANY YET,will have when I see my first order,THANKYOU
    very satisfied
    HARD-TO-FIND 34/28 JEANS. FIT PERFECTLY! VERY SLENDERIZING I AM FEMALE, AGE 80
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Great shopping experience each time I've used it & satisfied with price & purchase.
    Sep 20, 2014
    I love the deals on Carhartt brand clothing and my husband loves Carhartt! I can always find new clothes for him and have never been disappointed when they arrive. It's nice to do business with a trusted site.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    Third time dealing with Dungarees.net ! Unbelievable how fast they are from placing order and receiving product ! (all 3 times) Before last order , I had placed it with Working Persons.com and after 5 days I had to call them to see when it would ship. After being told 7-14 days, I cancelled order. Placed order that Monday evening with Dungarees and in 2 hours had a tracking number and received order on Thursday ! (WOW) After cancelling my order with other company , they shipped next day ! (go figure). Will never shop around again !! As far as product (Carhartt) They speak for themselves.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Sep 20, 2014
    Great product at the best prices.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I was happy that you sent an email about the jeans. My son is very happy with these kind of jeans. They hold up really good. thanks
    Sep 19, 2014
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 20, 2014
    Nice experience, beats the mall
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Great find
    Sep 19, 2014
    I am stisfied with Dungarees.net. One pair of jeans is cut a little smaller adn I will be exchanging them shortly.