Dungarees.net Reviews

10/20/2014
Dungarees.net Ratings and User Reviews. Dungarees.net is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 483 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dungarees.net

Dungarees.net Rating

More About Dungarees.net

Recent Reviews for Dungarees.net

• Oct 12, 2014
    good place for buy,,,,...
  • Oct 12, 2014
    great business and excellent service - don't hesitate to purchase from them!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Always a great experience purchasing from dungarees.net
  • Oct 12, 2014
    great site always have what im looking for
    Nice and fast
  • Oct 11, 2014
    The prices were great compared to the Carhartt website.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I have used your sight to obtain presents for my son. Both of us have been very pleased with the products and their quality. This has been an easy experience for me. Thank you
    Very nice place to shop
  • Oct 10, 2014
    The choices of colors was more than you can usually find in the local shops. It is a very simple way to find exactly what you are looking for and not just having to settle for what is available at the local retailers. If the shipping and delivery goes well I will likely order more clothing items in the future.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Because I wear a size 16 shoe, and most models are not made in that size, I cannot shop for boots on your site without going crazy. It takes too many clicks to drill down to a model and then see that it is unavailable. Please add the ability to filter by shoe size.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Thanks for sending me the Carhartt Fall 2013 Catalog. Made my selections there.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Shayna at Live Chat was very helpful. My CC had a problem...I refreshed my screen as she requested and an additional box appeared for me to complete which was not on the original page. I redid and order went through! Much easier than calling and go through the information again. Plus, it is Norton secured...which is what I use for my personal computer. Great experience and I look forward to receiving the order! Thank you!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I enjoy purchasing from Dungarees.net . It is fast and affordable !
  • Oct 4, 2014
    happy with purchases made
    Oct 10, 2014
    I love the speedy delivery and selection
    awesome disscount
    Oct 10, 2014
    I never got a tracking number
    Oct 10, 2014
    I had no hassles ordering and received the quilted lined bids on time. The only problem I have is that it seems the bids are not quite as quilted as my other bibs from Carhart. They seem like good quality but just not as thick. Time will tell with fall and winter coming. They also seem to run a little small, unless it's the extra snack after dinner. LOL Thanks for listening.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Great selection;good prices; fast shipping
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 10, 2014
    I returned the boy coat. the sleeves were to short. ordered the 10-12 hope it fits...