Early Pregnancy Tests Reviews

07/30/2015
Early Pregnancy Tests Ratings and User Reviews. Early Pregnancy Tests is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 331 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2015.
Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com has been the Internet's leading retailer of preconception products since 2001. We provide a complete range of products for trying-to-conceive couples, including pregnancy tests, ovulation predictor kits, fertility monitors, and more.
Circle of Excellence - Early Pregnancy Tests

2008 Platinum

Early Pregnancy Tests Rating

More About Early Pregnancy Tests

Recent Reviews for Early Pregnancy Tests

• Jul 30, 2015
    I Found the informantion on this site very helpful.
    I hope I win!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Helped me to become pregnant with my first child, now hoping for the same second time around.m
  • Jul 30, 2015
    i hope use tests ,have some baby。
    Great experience! Would recommend. Easy and simple!(:
  • Jul 30, 2015
    When I make a gift to a friend he told me how good it is so I wanted to try it
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Love this site! First time ordering and im in awe at how easy and cheap everything is!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    These tests are all easy to use and easy to read. They are also a lot cheaper than going to the drug store to buy tests. I am very pleased with these tests!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I was really surprised with the price, quality of products. I will buy from this site again.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I really appreciate the individual packaging of your ovulation predictor kits and the reasonable price! Much more affordable than the ones at the drugstore!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    this is a great product , it s really help me .track my ovulation
  • Jul 29, 2015
    i ordered products from early pregnancy tests before when we were trying to get preganant with our first baby, and they worked! so i am back for more products for our second pregnancy :)
  • Jul 28, 2015
    They are awesome and affordable. They get shipped very quickly.
    Would love to buy FRERs and OSOM brand tests
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I've always have a great experience ordering from Early Pregnancy Tests website. Trouble free and quick shipping.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I have been going through perimeno pause ... I think.... I read about having your FSH tested on the 3rd 4th and 5th day of cycle to see if in menopause. The Doctor visits did not produce an easy action on the doctors part. This site offered the tests for very cheap and I can get the answer on my own with out doctors telling me that I am not going through menopause without even testing me.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I got pregnant on my very first try thanks to the ovulation detectors!! Hoping the same for B#2!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Easier to read than wondfo
    Jul 30, 2015
    shipping took a little while
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I'm very glad that my friend recommended me for this website!
    Jul 28, 2015
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I appreciate most of my experiences with this site and shopping, but I would like to see the free shipping and other perks apply to Canadians too. Thank you