EarphoneSolutions.com Reviews

EarphoneSolutions.com Ratings and User Reviews. EarphoneSolutions.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 1 reviews. Last rated on 05/16/2014.

Recent Reviews for EarphoneSolutions.com

• May 16, 2014
    The only thing I found awkward about the EarphoneSolutions.com web site was at the point that I was entering my address. Each time I use the tab key to move to the next line down, the position on the page rolled up so that the entry line was near the top of the window. While I thought this was a nice touch, I don't usually use the top part of the screen for data entry because I have to look higher than is typically comfortable. Again, nice touch, but it would have been preferable for me to have the roll-up to a lower position on the screen.
    May 31, 2014
    I ended up returning a Shure Android microphone/phone control cable since it wasn't what I expected. Although the web page had a picture of the iPhone and Android version, it wasn't clear that the Android version only had one button for answering and ending the phone or pausing an audio player. The iPhone version had that button plus volume buttons. That needs to be clear on the web site to avoid the same disappointment I experienced.