Eastbay Reviews

05/02/2015
Eastbay Ratings and User Reviews. Eastbay is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 6945 reviews.
Eastbay Online offers a large selection of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and licensed and private label products. Product offerings cover all sports ranging from basketball to cheerleading, hiking to wrestling and football to volleyball. Site features include weekly specials, online catalog request, and ordering information in both English and Japanese.

Eastbay Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Eastbay

2012 Winner

Eastbay Rating

More About Eastbay

Recent Reviews for Eastbay

• May 2, 2015
    I love to shop on East bay I just wish they carried more varitey of Jordans.
  • May 2, 2015
    i think its a nice shoe store just like the others i like their discounts even though none has worked yet.
  • May 2, 2015
    I don't know a lot about buying online but Eastbay made it pretty simple.
  • May 2, 2015
    Great site with one of the widest varieties of products I know of. I have bought here several times in the last 2 years and will continue to do so!
  • May 2, 2015
    Great products with mostly good prices!
  • May 2, 2015
    Ive been using this website since highschool and will countinue to use it for the rest of my life.
  • May 2, 2015
    Eastbay has great prices, easy to navigate website and pain free check out! thumbs up, simple and clean.
  • May 2, 2015
    My grand nephews like the merchandise so we are giving them gift certificates for their birthdays.
    GREAT PRICES NICE STUFF
  • May 2, 2015
    This has little to do with Eastbay but I require narrow width running shoes. You, Roadrunner, Holarbird carry very limited or no selection of narrow men's running shoes. I am not a big fan of New Balance but unfortunately, they offer the widest selection. Plus what you do carry comes with one color, so I pretty much use the same shoe and shoe color for years because that is simply how it is.
  • May 2, 2015
    My teen son loves the Jordan shorts and your prices are in my budget.
  • May 2, 2015
    I really love this website. It has many different varieties and when you need to call customer service they are very helpful and knowledgeable of their products.
  • May 2, 2015
    Great experience every time. It's our first choice to shop for sports apparel and equipment.
  • May 2, 2015
    There are not many online sites that I trust. I always feel taken after my purchases. I have never felt that way from Eastbay!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    1 item missing,
  • Apr 19, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    The only reason I had to mark less on questions in reference to packaging and arrival is because one tiny t-shirt was shipped separately, which made no sense. One t was way smaller than expected. All other items are wonderful!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I find all great prices on Eastbay, on other sites they charge really high rates for shipping and the items hardly get to me even when they provide me with a tracking #.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Eastbay is a great website to order sport clothing and shoes off of. I enjoy the material and football gear they provide because i dont know any other website that could match eastbay. The magazines that eastbay gives once a month is so awesome my family really enjoys looking at them and saving money to order off them. my siblings take the pictures out of the magazine and tape there favorite clothes, athlete, and shoes to the there wall. thank you for being such a successful company and providing amazing things to me and my family. you are greatly appreciated. So you and your company have a blessed day and another successful year.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I am very happy with all of the products Eastbay has to offer and I will continue to make purchases.