Eastbay Reviews

08/28/2015
Eastbay Ratings and User Reviews. Eastbay is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 7119 reviews.
Eastbay Online offers a large selection of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and licensed and private label products. Product offerings cover all sports ranging from basketball to cheerleading, hiking to wrestling and football to volleyball. Site features include weekly specials, online catalog request, and ordering information in both English and Japanese.

Eastbay Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Eastbay

2012 Winner

Eastbay Rating

More About Eastbay

Recent Reviews for Eastbay

• Aug 28, 2015
    Always a pleasant shopping experience on Eastbay. Never had an issue!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I've been shopping on Eastbay since I was in middle school, they always have an amazing selection to choose from and almost always have the best prices. They always have a very extensive clearance section, which i very much enjoy!
    none at the moment
    getting the Eastbay catalog in the mail is like Christmas
  • Aug 28, 2015
    hope shipping fee oversea can be cheaper
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I buy from Eastbay for my nephews because they are athletes that wear's a lot of basketball gear and shoes. I shop most of the time for my nephew when he see something he wants for sports. I hate the shipping prices as they are too much. Thank You
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I thought it was great that I was able to find a 3/4 Nike sleeve! I could not find the sleeve anyway but here. I will keep coming back to Eastbay because they have a wide variety of products that fit the needs I have for sports.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Very simple to navigate website. Completely satisfied with experience.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    The purchase was easy to find and as well the discount was great to add on. Basically got the gloves for free and it was all smooth and easy transaction. Thank you Eastbay for making it easy for us customers to purchase items on your site!
    great online service
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I love Eastbay! I found the sneakers I tried on in stores today and they had my size and were $10 cheaper.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great website, was easy to use and found what I wanted to purchase fast.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I love your stuff.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Need to carry bigger size shoes
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Always enjoy my shopping experience when visiting eastbay.com, with their wide variety of products available for almost every sport and great prices.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Too many times went to check out and item not available
    Aug 28, 2015
    well i had to call three different times because i could no longer keep waiting on hol. when i did finally get through i missed a sale the representative had a poor attitude and did not care about my concerns especially after 3 attempts and probably a wait time in total of 1 hour. that is awful service
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    I placed an order recently with Eastbay but was canceled by the company. I sat in front of my computer for 3 hours and I tried hard enough to get 1 pair of limited sneakers. I paid with my credit card which I used to use, and even check directly with my bank to make sure the transaction can go through. I've never thought about the order will be canceled because all my recent orders with EastBay went through. After one week of waiting, I received an email saying that my order was canceled because my payment verification failed. I called/email CS and payment verification department and what I got from them is: the ultimate decision to process the order is on their side and the critieria is confidential to customers. I used Eastbay to purchase my sneakers because I trust the company treats the customers fair and really values the customers. But I lose all my faith in Eastbay after this incident. I sat before my computer for 3 hours, clicked the 'add to cart' button for thousands of time, used the credit card I used to use, typed in all the information correctly, and even checked with my bank to ensure the fund was allocated. I am a returnng customer, all other orders (more than 10) from Eastbay passed through, but just this very limited sneakers, payment verification department used an unknown set of criteria to cancel my order. I believe Eastbay has all the rights to do so, but I don't think (and I believe most of the customer agreed) it is not the right way to treat the customers. I don't know where is my pair of shoes, probably someone posted it on Ebay to earn some extra cash. I am just so disappointed about the company and I will defnitely share my story and will not recommend EastBay to my friends like I used to do.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    It's been so long that i didnt make a purchase, i hope that all will be smooth sailing as my oder arrives as usual. Thanks you very much in advance
    Im satisfied