Eastbay Reviews

12/21/2014
Eastbay Ratings and User Reviews. Eastbay is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 10569 reviews.
Eastbay Online offers a large selection of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and licensed and private label products. Product offerings cover all sports ranging from basketball to cheerleading, hiking to wrestling and football to volleyball. Site features include weekly specials, online catalog request, and ordering information in both English and Japanese.

Eastbay Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Eastbay

2012 Winner

Eastbay Rating

More About Eastbay

Recent Reviews for Eastbay

I LOVE THEM!!!!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Very good product selection and easy to navigate to find products we needed. Thanks ,
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I was was very satisfied with the pricing, ease of completing my order, and the quickness of my delivery.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I found a lot stuff in really cheap price with good quality, but there was items are really similar in different categories and it was mess
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Good selection of large shoes.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    your flat shipping rates are a little high. Ex: over $9.00 to ship two socks.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I would order more if the shipping and returns were free. I really only come to this site when Zappos or amazon does not have what I want/need
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I had trouble making sure the gift card was an e-gift card, but a customer rep helped me.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I would have givin higher ratings but I have not received the item yet.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I'm glad I was introduced to this website...with a 12 yr old son who loves sports, I know I'll be back again soon with more purchases.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I love Eastbay, also because they have Military Discount! =)
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Eastbay has great products at very reasonable prices. I have not been disappointed once!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    item is for son who pitches fastpitch and thought this might help him out.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I have been extremely satisfied with the merchandises I have purchased. We workout and ride pedal bikes so the merchandise I have purchased where for my husband it was exactly what he wanted and liked.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I've lived in Wisconsin all my life and Eastbay is my to go sport store for all sport to casual shoes purchases to apparels. Love this store and I would highly recommend it. :)
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Ease of finding products and placing order. Fast ship and I got exactly what I ordered. Will do this again for my grandkids
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Fantastic prices. Great to order from and packages arrive faster than anticipated. Love it.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Fantastic turnaround. So quick and easy to deal with. Love it.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Your company has it all pretty down pat & I think you have worked your business well. My kids love buying from your company (I have 4 :)) I find your staff promptly reply and are so professional - my experiences have been fantastic - thank you