Eastbay Reviews

07/01/2015
Eastbay Ratings and User Reviews. Eastbay is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 5871 reviews.
Eastbay Online offers a large selection of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and licensed and private label products. Product offerings cover all sports ranging from basketball to cheerleading, hiking to wrestling and football to volleyball. Site features include weekly specials, online catalog request, and ordering information in both English and Japanese.

Eastbay Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Eastbay

2012 Winner

Eastbay Rating

More About Eastbay

Recent Reviews for Eastbay

Easy to navigate
  • Jun 30, 2015
    10/10 small bug with the shop by department drop down box not being responsive.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Love it but you gotta find a way to charge lower international duty surcharges!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I love shopping from Eastbay because of the amazing deals and reliable products. I have never been disappointed with a purchase.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    This is an awesome website!!!!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Thank you these will be perfect for teaching classes :)
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I love Eastbay! They help me with all my football needs!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I've purchased shoes from Eastbay for years. I'm one of the few with very large feet and Eastbay usually has the more stylish shoes to fit my feet (16-17). I also purchase my son's and wife's shoes periodically. I would easily recommend Eastbay to family and friends.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I like the ease of ordering from Eastbay. Very quick and received my first order promptly. I also love the discount and free shipping.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Eastbay has great looking shoes and great prices
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I think by far the prices are better than anywhere else!!!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Loved the discount codes and free shipping!!! Way to show appreciation to customers!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    The discount code worked in cart but it didn't work in the checkout and it made me pay another 20 dollars.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    The drop-down menu under shop by department was having some issues. The menu would scroll down, but I couldn't click on any of the links to get me to the desired department. I am running windows 8.1
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I love everything about Eastbay. I would have ordered soccer socks but I don't care for the screened logo across the top of the toes.
    Jun 30, 2015
    I purchased the Eastbay reversible bball jersey. Fit, template and overall quality was fine. Except I would want the two different colored sides be hemmed together at the waist.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I had problems at checkout I would enter discount code and click continue and it would bring me right back to the first page to checkout and would not continue. I'm guessing this was a glitch I normally have Smooth transactions. This happened for a couple of days I ended up paying for 3/4 day shipping to Hopefully get my purchase in time for family vacation. Hopefully EB will expedite shipping to insure my purchase arrives before 06/23/2015. Thanks EB, Customer for LIFE
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    I bought an item knowing that it was back ordered, but was expected to ship in 2 days. Not a problem. The problem is that when I check back to see when it will ship, the website indicates the expected ship date has moved to the right a day, but this has happened every single day since I purchased the item on 6/15. I never received an email or phone call notifying me that the expected ship date is almost 2 weeks later than originally published. This is terrible customer service and I will never order from eastbay again.