Eastbay Reviews

11/25/2014
Eastbay Ratings and User Reviews. Eastbay is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 9094 reviews.
Eastbay Online offers a large selection of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and licensed and private label products. Product offerings cover all sports ranging from basketball to cheerleading, hiking to wrestling and football to volleyball. Site features include weekly specials, online catalog request, and ordering information in both English and Japanese.

Eastbay Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Eastbay

2012 Winner

Eastbay Rating

More About Eastbay

Recent Reviews for Eastbay

• Nov 25, 2014
    Great variety. Always a good buy.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    This site made my shopping quick and easy!
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I have purchased many items from your site and I am very pleased with each and every time those purchases were made. My purchases range from gifts for others and items for myself. Thank you for each magazine I receive because it helps with gift ideas and things for me!
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Thank you very much for the gift card. I really appreciated it and used it for a Christmas gift.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    So far Im happy, I am just hoping it ships here within a reasonable amount of time
  • Nov 25, 2014
    The only reason I said that the product range available was only a 5 was because there are some items that I wanted but you weren't allowed to ship to Australia due to retail restrictions... It's quite disappointing because I don't think we can even get the specific Asics shoes in Australia anyway...
  • Nov 25, 2014
    There is alot of selection on sneakers in Eastbay. I usually shop at this site.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I liked getting the discount and some of the items for free shipping.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Great customer service! I spoke to Linda and she was very helpful and really nice.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I had to deal with Emily N thru your online customer care chat room. She was very very helpful. I've never used Eastbay before and am, so far, very very happy with the ease in which I have been able to order my selected items.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I liked Eastbay because it had adequate selections for almost all Volleyball needs.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    great prices and good quality
  • Nov 17, 2014
    N/A
    Nov 25, 2014
    The shoes is perfect. My nephew love it.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    the site was good except for the charges when delivered outside USA, hopefully you"ll made it clear what are the charges when delivered outside US
    Nov 25, 2014
    all i say job well done.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 25, 2014
    I was very satisfied with The merchandise & quick service.