Eastbay Reviews

07/31/2014
Eastbay Ratings and User Reviews. Eastbay is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 8010 reviews.
Eastbay Online offers a large selection of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and licensed and private label products. Product offerings cover all sports ranging from basketball to cheerleading, hiking to wrestling and football to volleyball. Site features include weekly specials, online catalog request, and ordering information in both English and Japanese.

Eastbay Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Eastbay

2012 Winner

Eastbay Rating

More About Eastbay

Recent Reviews for Eastbay

• Jul 31, 2014
    I love the extensive variety that is available. Australia doesnt seem to stock the variety. Cost is obviously cheaper from America but then I do have to also take into account the shipping costs. Overall Eastbay has much more to choose from and still ends up cheaper than purchasing from an Australian online store.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Fair prices, good selection and sizes!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    the only aspect I wasn't happy with is that it told me on the top of the page that I would be getting free shipping, I inputted the code and submitted my order and was still charged the ten dollars for shipping.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Eastbay is very helpful to me with buying apparel and equipment for sports.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Eastbay is very user-friendly and has great prices! I got just what I wanted!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    This is my favorite place to shop for all my volleyball needs! Very quick and easy to work with.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Eastbay is a great site where I can find all the necessary things for my children and myself. I would recommend using this site.
    i love it
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Website was very easy to navigate and lots of great promotions!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Awesome quality,variety and pricing!
    love shopping at eastbay
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Eastbay is the best in athletic apparel. Hands down.
    My son ❤️ Eastbay‼️‼️
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Great products and great experience.
    Great shop site!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    they had what i was looking for at a good price
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    The postage to Australia could be a little cheaper
  • Jul 21, 2014
    For big purchases maybe over 500-700 USD shipment to Australia should be included or at least cheaper.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I like shopping at Eastbay; however, I don't like the constant popups I receive of like items and coupon offers. If that was a radial button option that I could click if I so choose, I think that would be better.