Eastern Leaf Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Eastern Leaf Reviews

12/15/2017
Eastern Leaf Ratings and User Reviews. Eastern Leaf is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 324 reviews. Last rated on 12/03/2017.

Eastern Leaf Rating

More About Eastern Leaf

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Eastern Leaf

• Dec 03, 2017
    Dec 14, 2017
    very good bonsai
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I am excited to see my purchase. From the reviews I read before buying my tree, I expect it to be nice.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I honestly can’t see myself unhappy with my purchase you guys were highly recommended and I am very excited to step into the world of Bonsai. Can’t wait to see what comes in the mail have a great holiday!!
  • Dec 13, 2017
    The checkout was frustrating. Though I had chosen to pay with pay pal I had to reenter about 3 times before it correctly processed the order. Additionally it would be helpful to have clearer information re shipping, I chose 2-5 day priority and still have no idea how long it will take to "process" before shipment. I will be very disappointed if it does not arrive before Christmas
  • Dec 13, 2017
    This comment is similar to one I made on a previous order. I wish I could have made one order and divided to be sent to two different shipping locations. I spent over $100 but was unable to use the $10 coupon since I had to place two separate orders.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    I wanted to place an order of several items to make use of the discount which I wanted sent to different locations. The order does not allow the separation of the order to be delivered to different location. I had to make separate orders.
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Website is very easy to use. wish you had pre-bonsai trees. I am especially interested in pine and unusual juniper trees.
    Dec 13, 2017
    Trees arrived in good condition but were much smaller than expect. I am looking forward to watching them grow and training them into bonsai.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    friendly, they were out of what i really wanted (Bonsai Ficus trees) - also bonsai trees seems to be not offered to the trade - wait time is very long - available only in spring
  • Dec 13, 2017
    couldn't find the block to enter my code "EHDS17"
    I recommend this store
  • Dec 13, 2017
    Customer service was very helpful.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    I feel that this will make a great memorial tree.
    Dec 13, 2017
    This tree was a perfect memorial tree for my grandmother who adored bonsais. The tree arrived in excellent condition and as described. I will buy my next bonsai from Eastern Leaf.
    Good store, Nice products.JRI
    Very nice companyJRI
  • Dec 13, 2017
    shopping with eastern leaf online was easy to use and even had a coupon. the package arrived and each item was packaged so well and each item was very secure and protected nicely. i was very pleased and the items were beautiful
  • Dec 13, 2017
    The tree looks lovely! Excited for my husband to get this!
  • Dec 01, 2017
    I really like this site. I have never had a problem with any of my orders. Very satisfied.
    Dec 12, 2017
    I really like this company. I have ordered several bonsai and have never had a problem. They arrived on time and healthy. I will order from here again for sure.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    I’m reserving my comments until I receive the gift. The ordering procedure was relatively easy.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    I LIKE THE WEBSITE AND WHAT YOU ARE SELLING. NAVIGATING THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE WAS A LITTLE DIFFICULT WITH THE DROP DOWNS.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    Great shopping experience! Will definitely shop again!!
  • Dec 12, 2017
    Just love bonsai and have for years. Born and grew up in Ventura County, CA, exposed to Japanese gardening, ikebana, bonsai, and learned to love it at a young age and I love it as I love no other.