EastEssence.com Reviews

06/30/2015
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 1241 reviews. Last rated on 06/30/2015.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Jun 30, 2015
    This is my first time shopping here i like everything about it exept slow shipping
  • Jun 30, 2015
    A good site to shop for islamic clothing
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Overall great experience, love the products, the only thing i was disappointed with is some of the products did not display the different colors, after selecting :-( i would buy more if I could see the exact color :-)
  • Jun 30, 2015
    i love how they provide modest clothes for reasonable prices!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    The abayas are very beautiful and affordable. I had a hard time looking for modest clothing in the past but when I came across East Essence it was so convenient and easy to shop. I will definitely be shopping her more often!!! AMAZING!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Everything is great except for the high prices in shipping. Makes the total amount very expensive. Most Muslim women are struggling to find the right modest outfits, everything has become so expensive over the years.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I absolutely love east essence! Im always pleased with my purchases!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I was slightly annoyed that some of the photos of products didn't change when I picked a new color, I didn't buy those ones because I didn't know what they would look like.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Thanks I hope It will be a good experience to me the shipping price is high.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    First time customer, looking forward to many more purchases in the future, if the remainder of my experience is just as pleasant as what I have experienced so far.
    Great online muslim clothing
  • Jun 30, 2015
    ASALAAMU ALAYKUM WR WB!!! THANK YOU FOR OFFERING QUALITY MODEST GARMENTS TO OUR COMMUNITY! MAY GOD REWARD YOU ALL TREMENDOUSLY! :D
  • Jun 30, 2015
    So far my first experience with EastEssence was great.
    it was a good place
  • Jun 30, 2015
    thank you for making it affordable i would be interested to know the business ethics of your company. Are workers paid well and treated well. are fabrics attained from merchants who follow fair business practices. With cheap rates sometimes people compromise proper treatment of employees, is east essence fair to employees?
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Looking for items was easy, and it was easy to check out.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Loved my abaya. It was a little big but that's my fault for ordering the medium. Next time will order a size smaller. The quality was excellent and style was beautiful. I felt like a princess.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I began ordering from this company back in 2012 and since then I've always been pleased with the ease of navigating the site and the prices are very affordable for beautiful clothes.
    Jun 30, 2015
    Prompt delivery, quality products, happy customers
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    EastEssence sure put a smile on my Zawj face!!! That was good for me!!
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Thank you for the order. I wish the material was a little better quality. I also wish shipping was faster. Thank you.