EastEssence.com Reviews

10/20/2014
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 917 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    Really good site. Please add the backside of shirts also
    checkout was difficult
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I wish you have picture of all the color you provide to the clothes
    I like shopping on East Essence
  • Oct 20, 2014
    overall a very good on-line experience indeed.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I appreciate you guys making Islamic dress very affordable and pretty. I appreciate the variety of abayas and jilbabs you offer on your website. You should come out with some ways to get free shipping. It would definitely prompt me to buy more in order to get the free shipping.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I always have a good experience with East Essence. They have some nice Hibayas for a pretty descend price. I thionk they should have more promotions for they scares that will be nice.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love the prices!! I just wish the free shipping limit was lower, and return/exchange postage was paid for. I also would really like it if there was an East Essence store nearby so I could try things on before buying them. Also, being able to preview every item in each color available, with multiple views such as the backside and side-view would be helpful as well. A points and rewards system would be a great idea too, to reward customers for how much they buy from East Essence. However, I still love buying from East Essence, those prices are unbeatable. Most of the things sold by East Essence can be found in other stores, but for double if not quadruple the price that East Essence offers. Hence, I love buying from East Essence <3
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I wish more abayas are priced at $22.99 and under instead of 24.99 and above. Also, the sizing is not accurate. Quite poor as the sizing differs for different abaya designs. some abayas in xs is lose for me but some are tight. and when i get s, sometimes they are too big for me. so i never am sure which size to purchase which deters me from ordering many pieces.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    God bless you for helping women cover modestly and feel confident. I love your versatile styles. Please have more summer time coats. And please continue to improve the website and keep costs low. I am about to recommend you to a HUGE crowd - over 500 people who are wanting to purchase. Best of luck. Prayers.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    had a good experience and like the prices!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Wish east essence would offer better shipping methods.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Great experience shopping with east essence
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Its very nice . I really love the prices well done. Looking forward to buy more inshallah but I have to try your products first
  • Oct 18, 2014
    East Essence has been my first place to shop for my Islamic apparel and accessory needs. They have a full range of products for men, and for ladies, they have a treasure trove of fashions and styles, especially at Eid. Customer service has always been very kind and helpful. I recommend East Essence highly to others.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Very satisfied from my purchased
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I am really need 59 inches long abyas, but I always have to choose the 58 in. I wish there was a choice of odd number lengths as well as even.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    i like their products abayia thanks
  • Oct 3, 2014
    only problem II have the order takes so many days to come back
    Oct 20, 2014
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    Customer service was excellent. The price was reasonable. order arrived early. Product was even nicer than the picture.