EastEssence.com Reviews

12/18/2014
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 929 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

I love your site
  • Dec 18, 2014
    EastEssence has very good quality and prices. Returning something is made very easy-to-use. I have and will recommend EastEssence to all my family and friends.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Good stuff with reasonable price. I wish i can win this survey and get alot more things that i like on this website
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Good fabric. May be better to pray with the abayas, because they goes up when I am in ruku, you can see my legs. And it will be better to take more picture of the others abayas with every color. But I like the abayas very well. masheAllah. Could wish it were a bit cheaper. being so expensive with shipping too.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I am very happy with your clothes. Its hard to buy online but your company and products are good. Need to do something about shipping price.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    they have best abayas and good prices
    i LOVE THIS SITE
  • Dec 18, 2014
    i love the mercandise & the quality. quick check out without hassel.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I absolutely LOVE East Essence! One of the best places to buy good quality Islamic Apparel at unbelievable prices. Definitely a customer for life!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The suggestion to add 2 to 3 inches to the measurements on the size chart has to be made more prominent. Perhaps it could be incorporated in the main body of the size chart.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I like to buy from Eastessence.com but the only drawback I have is the shipping rate. It's rather too high for me. Free shipping would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My sisters have ordered from here before and they really love thier products. Im expecting to me pleasantly surprised aswell!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Good Effort to bring Islamic dresses.
    Keep the good work up.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have followed the company for years and they have been adding many more designs. The variety is impressive and the prices affordable.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    It is a pleasure to find modest women's clothing that I can afford! Thank you and many blessings!
    Dec 18, 2014
    I am so thankful that I was able to find a site where I can purchase modest clothing for women... that is in my budget. The clothing are made excellently, and so much nicer than I expected for the price you charge. Thank you so much.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Very nice abaya love the color
    Dec 17, 2014
    I was very satisfied with my abaya and I will definitely recommend it to my friends and other people at my local mosque and I will definitely return to shop Inshallah
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I like the clothing range offered.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Excellent Company. Lovely garments.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    So far a good site and will definately buy again. Thanks
    Dec 17, 2014
    I am not happy with what i got. I seen a totally different abaya online but when it arrived it wasnt what i seen online. Very disapointed and pissed.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    This is the only online store I have come across where there is a perfect union of affordability and quality. I took a chance on eastessence and my very first online purchase was from this store. I was pleasantly surprised. The quality far surpassed my expectations. That was 3 years ago. Since then, I have remained a loyal and well satisfied customer of eastessence.com.
    Dec 16, 2014