EastEssence.com Reviews

02/10/2016
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 817 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Jan 31, 2016
    Very happy with the first order.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I like the clothes. They are within a reasonable price for good quality.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I do ike the clothes, I purchase from you quite often. What I dont like is your variety of colors are limited and when I go to a muslim gathering a few people are always wearing the same outfit. I hate that with a passion.Unfortunately I will be limiting the clothes I purchase from you until you can become more creative in how to do variety. Good Luck!
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I really like this site. I just recommended for my sister. lovely colors and styles
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Overall experience was wonderful. Hope the shipping is faster.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    i love the site wish i could ordered more. had a few techincal issues when placing order but lets hope this went through.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I love the selection of styles that I admire available through EastEssence. Also, I am glad to support an organization that gives back to the community!
  • Jan 30, 2016
    East essence clothing is always high quality stitching but I prefer sticking to cotton fabrics and some of the styles are old fashioned or cultural its hard to find islamic american style. But when they have american style its always at a great Price.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Thanks for providing modest clothes for Muslim sisters around the world! my only complain about the shipping charges is i wish if it be for free for $50 at least not $150
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Good quality for material Prices are reasonable
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Excellent site. love their product..
  • Jan 29, 2016
    EastEssence has been a provider of great quality Islamic clothing at the most affordable price.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Clothing from EastEssence are comfortable to wear and the design are beautiful. Fast and prompt delivery.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Good price for quality materials!
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Generally happy though I was a little disappointed to find tax added on at the checkout, especially seeing as I'm in europe
    Jan 30, 2016
    Generally happy though on my last order items were all way too big and shapeless. Was a little disappointed this time to find vat added on at the checkout as usually in retail it's already included in the price
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Jan 30, 2016
    Everything was really good, especially customer service.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    I love your store.
    Jan 30, 2016
    I love your shop prices are rezonable and quality is great.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    very fashionably covered
    Jan 30, 2016
    Two of dresses ordered appeared to have similar colour and material too thick for Asean country.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Love this shop!! The range of sizes is awesome. The range of designs.. the only problem is there are so many great ones its hard to choose!!!!!
    Jan 28, 2016