EastEssence.com Reviews

08/28/2014
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 986 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Aug 9, 2014
    i AM FORCED TO BY FROM THIS SITE BECAUSE MY KIDS SCHOOL REQUIRED THE UNIFORM FROM THIS SITE. I DON'T LIKE THE MATERIAL AND THE SIZES NEVER FIT. THE PRICES ARE HIGH.. I TRIED TO PURCHASE SOME ABAYAS FROM THE SITE .. NEVER LIKED ANY THING I ORDERED.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    the only thing I WISH IS TO SEE THE PRODUCT IN COLORS WHEN CLICKING ON THE COLOR TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS IN OTHER COLORS.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    That it has great services and I can find what I need in clothing
  • Aug 8, 2014
    This is great shopping website with lots of modest islamic women wears.
    i really like this
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Include a picture sample for the fabric and weave to help customers know more about the quality of the product. Use resources like youtube, google, etc. to advertise your business because it was hard to find this store. Include maybe more professional apparel like pants and blazers, so I can buy from you instead. Available products are great though: simple, clean, modest.
    Nice n friendly website
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I love the effort they put towards increasing customer's satisfacation, but one suggestion I would like to make that I think would greatly improve the number of buyers is the quality of the fabric. Consider incorporating fabrics like internet crepe, silk or furs an.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Very good website for islamic items, user-friendly.Price is also very affordable for good quality goods. Shipping costs also low.Thank you.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    This is my very first time purchase items from Merchant. Hope to receive my items in good hand. Excited much to surprise my Husband with the items i bought for him. Shall shop again for my item next round. :)
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Looking forward to my shipment as soon as possible.
    love the dresses
    Affordable and good quality
  • Aug 7, 2014
    best comppany ever i find buy my stuff.alhumdulilah.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Aug 8, 2014
    I love my abayas but you need to find materials to work with. The material feels cheap.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    The Quality of the Products do not match up to the descriptions and the Price paid. The order statues never updated, and I was not told when my package would arrive, online tracker did not work. And as I paid over £200 for my items I deserved better service.