EastEssence.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

EastEssence.com Reviews

10/16/2017
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 765 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Sep 30, 2017
    They are a well run company, from past experience and have a good variety of Eastern wear, which I find attractive and comfortable.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    they are adding more and more products and I enjoy being able to buy conservative clothes as gifts for family, although prices can be decreased a little to cater to the lower income employees as well.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    Purchasing on EastEssence.com is my first ever experience, and I just loved the different designs and varieties I could select from. Plus, the prices are very reasonable So.. Thank You!
  • Sep 30, 2017
    Like the design of the clothing - less exposure for women, the world is too flex with how women dress today.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    There was no option for a gift shipping. Or I could not find it easily. If there is, can you please process my order as a gift to the recipient, and not include the receipt?
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Fabrics used are not high quality and some of the kurta easily rip apart due to tight stitching.Needs to stitch loose.
    Sep 30, 2017
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Sep 30, 2017
    The shipping takes too long.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    Good quality products. Easy shopping online and delivery time.Highly recommend for all our Muslim sisters!
  • Sep 30, 2017
    assalam u alikum i have been in the market for some modest long black skirts for work purposes and this product has pockets aswell which is a bonus in the uk its very difficult to find this type of product so am very grateful. and i have contacted the support team to ask if they were transparant and were told they were not so was even more satisfied. may Allah out baraqh in your work inshallah.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I could not edit my order, for example size or length. Modern abaya designs should be available.
    It was so fast in easy
  • Sep 05, 2017
    Sep 29, 2017
    The garment I ordered is good .and I like it Insha Allah I will recommend to my relatives and friends.
  • Sep 06, 2017
    I would like to recommend a change in shipping prices. The website is confusing because all things are listed in USD and even after changing the setting, the shipping is wrong. The shipping price is set way too high,
  • Sep 29, 2017
    The sale items are a good deals. I usually keep an eye on that link. Also, shipping for 3.99 is pretty cheap. Thanks.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Sep 29, 2017
    I really liked east essence and I recommend my sister this website she is going to order too I really liked my abaya I really liked it. it was fit on me andI loved the print of my abaya it was same as I wanted .and the good thing about east essence they have a reasonable prices. Thank u .
  • Sep 29, 2017
    EastEssence the best online shopping
  • Sep 29, 2017
    The modesty and beauty are the most important to me. The reasonable prices are wonderful.
  • Sep 12, 2017
    The currency was not in South African Rands. Amount was in American Dollars?????
    Sep 29, 2017
    I have not received my order!!!!
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Sep 28, 2017
    Dress was a too big. I ordered a size smaller and was still huge
  • Sep 28, 2017
    It was a little difficult to locate the gift card option but I was able to find it.There was a glitch in the website where it selected an Eid card instead of happy birthday card and I could not just edit it I had to start over again.