EastEssence.com Reviews

07/04/2015
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1334 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Jul 1, 2015
    Nice clean website, good customer service response over phone
    love this site
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I was happy to find the specific item I was looking for here.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    My card company declined the purchase multiple times, because it looks fraudulent in their system. I had to call them multiple times to get it sorted out. It'd be great if those kinks in the system could be worked out.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    It was difficult to make selections for items. There were just so many choices. I appreciated the opportunity of the large selection. Thanks.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    So far the experience has been very pleasant... I can't wait for my order!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    East Essence always makes the family satisfied. I anticipate emails from them all the time, price is affordable.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Nice range of clothes for Men and Women at an affordable price. Delivered at the stipulated time. No complains. Thank you for the great deals!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    This is my first time shopping here i like everything about it exept slow shipping
  • Jun 30, 2015
    A good site to shop for islamic clothing
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Overall great experience, love the products, the only thing i was disappointed with is some of the products did not display the different colors, after selecting :-( i would buy more if I could see the exact color :-)
  • Jun 30, 2015
    i love how they provide modest clothes for reasonable prices!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    The abayas are very beautiful and affordable. I had a hard time looking for modest clothing in the past but when I came across East Essence it was so convenient and easy to shop. I will definitely be shopping her more often!!! AMAZING!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    I am really happy with my purchase. Won't Change a thing. Will order again.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Loved my abaya. It was a little big but that's my fault for ordering the medium. Next time will order a size smaller. The quality was excellent and style was beautiful. I felt like a princess.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I received my order on time but I didn't get any call . Thanks
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS, AND YOUR GOOD PRICES, THANKS, AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT, AND EASY TO REACH, AND GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Thank you for the order. I wish the material was a little better quality. I also wish shipping was faster. Thank you.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    Value for money. Definitely recommended to everyone.