EastEssence.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

EastEssence.com Reviews

08/17/2017
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 1069 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Jul 12, 2017
    Aug 02, 2017
    I'm a returning customer, I love what EastEssence has to offer. However, I wish all these synthetic garments have a cotton counterpart! I feel that the cotton section is not regularly updated, and the nicest outfits are synthetic fabric, which is not my favorite.
  • Jul 05, 2017
    Prices are fair. Your return system is frustrating and lengthy.
    Aug 02, 2017
    I think the pricing is fair and I was satisfied with most of the products I received. I do not like the return process/service.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    I love the product and always order from you all.😊👍
  • Aug 02, 2017
    It prompted me to sign up for emails in order to receive a $10 off coupon code. Unfortunately, it didnt immediately take off the $10 and I am not too happy about that. My father only allowed me a certain amount of money ($120) to spend on the purchase. How do you think he will feel once he sees that I went over the limit? He is going to rip me a new one! He already thinks I am unworthy of his trust with financial matters. THIS IS JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE. But all I am asking for is the peace of mind that I am only being charged an amount rather than reimbursed (rebate). Peace out buttercake.
  • Aug 02, 2017
    please make the website more user friendly. Customers are able to delete the items in the shopping cart, but cannot change the quantity of the items. Thanks
  • Jul 15, 2017
    its my first time i order from eastessence my comment i can`t judge now
    Aug 01, 2017
    the color is different the size and design color
    good.
    I love East Essence.
    nothing to tell.
    Not mobile friendly website
    Great!
  • Jul 14, 2017
    I was recommended to East Essence by a sister during Eid. Her dress was so beautiful that I had to buy from your store immediately. In Shaa Allah, I will be as happy as she was.
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Very Professional, courteous and Friendly people at the other end of the telephone line. About the best exchange program one could hope for.
    Nice productsGood pricesAmazing delivery
  • Aug 01, 2017
    its really awesome. i have found some cloths that i have been looking for. thanks a lot for the service.
    Good experience
  • Jul 02, 2017
    I have been dissappointed with how the quality of the cloth from Ease Essence has gone down in some cases. I have paid 30+ dollars on an item to find out when it came that it was see through. I do like how in the information, this has been rectified with clarity on whether you recommend a lining. The quality needs to be better for those of us in humid locations. They are not breathable. Also, I am looking at other online stores because they are having better sales. I miss the coupons that rewarded you for spending more money. Last, if I leave items in my cart and they are not available later on, please let me know before I try to process the payment. This wasted several days for me.
  • Aug 01, 2017
    East essence products are quality and have value in accordance to the prices charged by east essence. The shipping charges are more than fair and the products are shipped and received by me within 10 days or less.
  • Aug 01, 2017
    I'm going to Egypt later this month with my mom and she mentioned she found this site to me as she was researching what to wear that was culturally appropriate. Once I browsed through the site I found exactly what I was looking for. All items are amazingly affordable and there is a vast selection to choose from.
  • Jul 31, 2017