EastEssence.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

EastEssence.com Reviews

02/23/2017
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 535 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

NICE
    10/10 i love this site!
  • Jan 23, 2017
    One of the best site to purchase Islamic dress.
    Feb 03, 2017
  • Feb 03, 2017
    They are very good company. Very good materials everything is very lovely.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    I would love it if the size chart includes shoulder measurements as my shoulders are quite broad. Otherwise, all are fine. Love your range of clothing items. :)
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Feb 02, 2017
    I loved everything that I got but the only thing is I got a medium which is the same size I get in most stores to not have it hug my curves but it ended up being far too loose around my middle. Like it looks baggy. I'll take it in a bit myself but overall I'm very pleased.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    I think this is an amazing store outlet.
    I loved it!
  • Feb 02, 2017
    good
  • Feb 01, 2017
    You are the best I always recommend you to all of my friend. Thank you
  • Feb 01, 2017
    love east essence
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I love East Essence products due to the affordability, and size availability as well as the ranges they come in.Of course, the modesty bits are the best.My only comment is the fabric description, to know if it would be suitable to wear in warmer weather or cooler weather.
  • Feb 01, 2017
    Always something i want to buy online, i always enjoy shopping on this site, well done East Essence.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I am 5 ft 3 in tall, so I know that all the pants and sleeves will be too long for me. I wish there were "petite" options, or some way to ask for the proper length.
    Feb 01, 2017
    This was my first-time shopping with EastEssence. The customer service staff were great -- friendly, knowledgeable, timely, helpful. The garments I ordered were good quality, very attractive, and reasonably priced. The sad thing is that they didn't fit very well. Yes, I did check the size charts before ordering, but the main problem is that I am petite (5'3"), and the garments are sized for average-height women. If I were 3" taller, I believe they would go over my hips nicely, but as it is, they ride up on my hips and bunch at the waist. Why don't I return them, you ask? Because I had also asked (and paid extra) for custom tailoring to shorten the sleeves and pants, for the same reason (being petite), and in that case we forfeit the right to return. I can understand that policy; I only wish that they could routinely offer petite sizes. As it is, if you are on the short side and a bit "well-rounded", be prepared that even one size higher might not fit.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Nice site - easy to select product.
    Feb 01, 2017
    first time buyer - no issues
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Jan 31, 2017
    Great products at affordable prices.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    East Essence is a great fashion outlet, in that it provides modest clothing for women like myself. It is also one of the cheaper sites of this kind, which I also appreciate. Other than that, I simply suggest that East Essence have more sales/deals happen. For instance, this is the first purchase I made on East Essence due to the fact that I saw the World Hijab Day deal, which I was totally interested in.
  • Jan 22, 2017
    really satisfied with the service provided.
    Jan 31, 2017