EastEssence.com Reviews

08/29/2015
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 1414 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

looks great :)
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I love the variety of loose modest yet feminine abayas. The reviews were helpful and influenced my choices. I am interested to see the quality of the items when they arrive. Prices are very reasonable compared to the U.K.
    not at all
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I could not find promo codes when I needed them. There are not much selections. There are barely any reviews which benefitted me. All the models are skinny, which makes it difficult for me to imagine what the clothing would look like on me.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Vous avez des articles intéressants, mais je trouve que le coût de la livraison est un peu plus elevé.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Thank you for your site being in English and having long coat wear at reasonable prices and so many other items for purchase for me.
    I have a big family 5 sister and four bro so I shop for family and bros wife
  • Aug 16, 2015
    There was a lot of variety in the clothing, the largest I have ever seen in an islamic store!
    Keep it up !!!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I was hesitant to order from this site. I ordered a bathing suit several years ago and they sent me the wrong pant size. I never got any response once I sent the pictures of the short pants. my tropical vacation was ruined because I could not swim with those pants. I am trying to give East essence another opportunity to show me they are not a bad company to deal with.hopefully the dress I ordered will be of appropriate accurate size as stated on the oRder
    My favorite online shop!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    This is the first time to shops and I had no problems and what you offer is good quality and you have variety of styles .
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    Sizes not right, each was different from others
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    The dilevery take long and the express one take from 5-8days that is too long to me because usualy it comes in 8 days , i pay 19.99$ It should be in 3-5days . Sometimes i want to order but because the delivery time i change my mind . That is my suggestion to give your consumers good servieses.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    they have the nicest clothes
    Aug 17, 2015
    Keep bringing new styles, I love your clothes
  • Jul 31, 2015
    EastEssence have many styles to selection from for all ages.
    Aug 17, 2015
    I love EastEssence stylist garments and the ability to pick the sizing fit. They also have were low prices.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Thank you for having such reasonable prices on modest clothing.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    I returned the item but still no refund or answer from support.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    East esscence has a fabulous choice in womenswear and the prices are very reasonable all in all my favourite shop on line. Thankyou east esscence
    Aug 16, 2015
    Brilliant service good quality items received will return to buy more thank you,