EastEssence.com Reviews

05/24/2016
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 654 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Apr 29, 2016
    Salaam!! You guys are awesome!!
  • Apr 29, 2016
    I love this shop, everything is affordable and amazing quality.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    I always have a good time shopping with East Essence and everything is made so clear. It is wonderful shopping with East Essence.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    It would be great if all the colors for the various shirts/abayas were shown on the model. Also, for the hooded cardigan/jacket, it would be nice to see what it looks like with the hood down. I am a working professional and I appreciate the professional, modest clothing that East Essence provide. Keep it coming!
  • Apr 29, 2016
    East Essence is providing modest clothing that is difficult to find in the stores.
    good site good prices
  • Apr 28, 2016
    I really like the offers you have. They are pretty good. I also love the option of customization to one's height. It great because mostly I don't find that option in other websites.
  • Apr 28, 2016
    Thank you much for making the clothing so nice and affordable for people. I really enjoy shopping on this website , I have even shared your web site with friends and family. It's not that often that you can find cloths whose prices are not that high, most of the other web cites for Islamic cloths are over priced , which makes it hard for a person who is on a fixed income to buy . Yes , Islamic cloths should not be so much were a person cant afford them.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I have shopped East Essence before and was satisfied with my purchase.
    shopping was good.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    I was very happy with my first purchase and now I'm back for few new abbayas. Easy shop, nice abbayas with big range of varies colours.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    Very good and easy to order
  • Apr 8, 2016
    good quality clothes for a reasonable price
    Apr 26, 2016
    The quality of the product is very cheap compared to what i paid for it.
  • Apr 5, 2016
    Apr 28, 2016
    My order got lost and no one even noticed it until I contacted customer service. They proceeded to contact shipping and ship the order out however didn't even offer any compensation for the lost order. They emailed me tracking information that I checked and it never updated. I did receive my order pretty quick after that which I'm thankful for and I'm glad I was home when the order arrived.
  • Apr 4, 2016
    I have looked at this web page today, I have not received my garment yet. So far everything is perfect.
    Apr 26, 2016
  • Apr 4, 2016
    Apr 27, 2016
    Generally, a pleasant experience
  • Apr 2, 2016
    Apr 29, 2016
    the products are of low quality