EastEssence.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

EastEssence.com Reviews

04/19/2018
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 542 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Mar 21, 2018
    I love eastessence product.
  • Mar 21, 2018
    Some of the item descriptions did not say lengthy ot type of material. I bought final sale items so I wanted a little more info before purchasing .
  • Mar 03, 2018
    The clothing is affordable and the shipping is reliable. I buy clothes for my whole family from East Essence.
    Mar 20, 2018
    I have ordered from East Essence several times. This was the first purchase where I was contacted 2 weeks after purchasing an item and was informed that the item was no longer in stock. I had been able to purchase the item so I was surprised and disappointed it was no longer in stock. I did sesrch and found a substitute for the same price and was able to contact customer service to swap the item. The new item arrived on time and I am pleased with the quality
  • Mar 02, 2018
    This is my first order with you guys. May YAH! See fit to bring me back for some more beautiful garments.
    Mar 20, 2018
    Well first.. I'm loving the fact that the selection of men's and children clothing are an abundance, thank you for that. I can appreciate the fact that every order is made when you order, but that also is my problem because I would like to have my things typically within the week ten days tops. With that said I love the things I ordered and will most definitely will be ordering more things from you guys very soon. And now that I know what to expect..
  • Mar 20, 2018
    Wonderful site. I love all the variety and easy to find what I need.. Fast delivery and awesome quality.. I'm a customer for life.. Everything I have bought from here is perfect..
    I like your product
  • Mar 20, 2018
    I would liked more pictures for each time. e.g: is an item includes 2 pieces you only see it model wearing it. It will be helpful to have separate pictures of each item. Also for some items a video would be very helpful, especially for hijabs how to wear it etc. A little bit more detail about the product would definitely help in making a decision kind of fabric, whether it'll be suitable to be worn in summer/winter etc. May be a link from the fabric to explain each fabric just like the one you have for the size chart.
  • Mar 19, 2018
    I purchased some 8 abayas last year and i really liked the quality of the products and i like the price, I recommended dis to all of my friends and i wud love to purchase more
  • Mar 19, 2018
    I love the selection of modest clothing & affordable prices.
  • Mar 01, 2018
    Very good service and reliable;e delivery of sale items. The website is well put together and is really easy to use.
    Mar 19, 2018
    Great online company and the prices are fantastic!
  • Mar 19, 2018
    please add more selection/variety of men's wear
  • Mar 19, 2018
    Much trouble with website function. Thank you for "chat" feature for help.
  • Mar 19, 2018
    East Essence is a really good website for anyone looking for quality clothes at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend this website.
  • Mar 19, 2018
    Great shopping experience! The only thing I suggest is that they allow you to view the garments in difference colors.
  • Mar 01, 2018
    I personally love how modest and comfortable are the abayat from East Eassence! I have ordered my abayat for the past couple of years from this website :)
    Mar 19, 2018
    Quality is great and the price is just great!
  • Mar 18, 2018
    Please make more abaya that do not show your figure at all, arms loose but not huge, without a defined A-line. I will buy them like crazy. Thank you
  • Mar 18, 2018
    Great selection and adorable prices. High quality custom pieces.
  • Mar 18, 2018
    I love the variety of options and the opportunity to adjust the length of garments. I wish the shipping were cheaper and that I could have found a coupon of some type.
  • Feb 28, 2018
    Some clothes have sewing that is shirred, rather than flat. Some patterns do not join up well at the back.
    Mar 18, 2018
    Delivery took such a long time compared with other islamic businesses.
  • Mar 02, 2018