EastEssence.com Reviews

07/07/2015
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1361 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

it was a good place
  • Jun 30, 2015
    thank you for making it affordable i would be interested to know the business ethics of your company. Are workers paid well and treated well. are fabrics attained from merchants who follow fair business practices. With cheap rates sometimes people compromise proper treatment of employees, is east essence fair to employees?
  • Jun 30, 2015
    very good website make things really easy for me and it worked out cheaper than going to the store and buy..
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Shopping was simple, quick and easy.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    LOVE THE WEBSITE - THE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE CLOTHING MAKE IT SO MUCH FUN AND EASY TO SHOP ! LOVE LOVE LOVE
    I like it
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I love this website! The abayas are beautiful , good prices and high quality! :)
  • Jun 30, 2015
    i liked the experience, great service
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Excellent service and a lot of choices
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Great selection of products, cant wait!!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    This is an amazing website. I was able to buy good clothing at a reasonable price
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I like the products offered for Muslim women
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I shopped here years ago and had a good experience. I'm hoping to have the same. I am a bit hesitant about the sizes, but hopefully it will fit well. If it doesn't, I'm expecting east essence to prioritize customer satisfaction and be able to give me options.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I am pleased that with each item I looked at there is always large sizes available, site is very easy to use. ordered previously and was happy with on-time delivery as promised.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I like it but shipping is too much
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Good prices for quality! Great customer service!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    i like a lot this site ,this is why i offer this site to buy gift card and send it to my freind
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    the size was bigger than my height. i ordered for 5'6"" but it was long than me so i have to fix it even i paid $5 . the same problem happen with my sons.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    EastEssence sure put a smile on my Zawj face!!! That was good for me!!
  • Jun 7, 2015
    as salam walikum wish to make one comment i am from New Zealand which is very close to Australia so wish New Zealand could have free shipping over S150 same as Australia thanks
    Jun 29, 2015
    Thanks all item fits fine