EastEssence.com Reviews

02/07/2016
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 825 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Jan 7, 2016
    East Essence it great, I always purchase my modest wear from the website
  • Jan 7, 2016
    very good website
  • Jan 6, 2016
    I love the quality and prices. It makes covering modestly affordable.. I would like to see more winter type clothing & clothing for the gym.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Affordable, good quality Muslim oriented clothing. Recommend it to everyone.
    i love them
  • Jan 6, 2016
    I had hoped to purchase faster shipping but that's my only real complaint. Customer service was fast and highly responsive thus far. I hope the item quality is on par.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    From the reviews of various products other customers seem to like EE. This is my first purchase from EE so I hope the quality and fit are what others have experienced, good. Hoping to buy more. I'm a new muslimah so I'm desperately needing to change my wardrobe!
  • Jan 5, 2016
    nervous to order clothing online but keep hearing about this site so have to try It and as a relatively new revert I need to purchase more Islamic clothing, this site had so many wonderful abayas it was hard to pick one to start with
  • Jan 5, 2016
    i hope the quality is good and I hope everything fits and I hope they are exactly as the picture
  • Jan 4, 2016
    nice clothing, I will try your service.
    its very nice website.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    more color choices would be nice
  • Dec 25, 2015
    Jan 5, 2016
    2 of the dresses I ordered we perfect one of the dresses I was quite upset with. the sizing was all wrong which I thought was weird as the other dresses were the same size and they fit properly.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Jan 5, 2016
    I am a new revert (2 years) the clothing for women are amazing and have helped me to adjust accordingly. Thank you
  • Dec 15, 2015
    great website, really great prices!
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Jan 5, 2016
    I love everything about you guys ♡
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Excellent exchange experience.
    Jan 5, 2016
    The replacement in the larger size was perfect. It would be nice if the product description would include a standard weight and height with the size chart info. If I had known they were cut small, I'd have ordered the larger size the first time.
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Jan 4, 2016
    The conversion and delivery costs a lot. Takes a long time to get to NZ for the price of delivery. There are cheaper and quicker options for online ordering for delivery
  • Dec 3, 2015
    Jan 5, 2016
    I ordered 6 abaya most were good one was wrong colour and one had a rip in the front and back