EastEssence.com Reviews

07/10/2014
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 1127 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Jun 27, 2014
    confused about the size, afraid if the clothes will shrink or doesn't loose. still waiting for the abaya's to be delivered and would like to purchase again later if satisfied.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    very good prices and nice views
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Assalamu Alaikum I found your website very fairly priced and avery clear information no hidden cost all laid out to you well setup payment option Thanks
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I love getting my clothes from east essence, love love love this website
  • Jun 26, 2014
    The most stylish modest clothing around.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    A very wonderful shopping site that suits my clothing needs. The clothing is well priced and sensible. I plan to continue being a customer. Would like if more colors were available in all of the plain abayas.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    the clothing are beautiful and reasonably priced, love the sales need more variety on womens apparel, inshallah.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Beautiful, Affordable Muslim Women's Clothing!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    This is my first time purchasing from EastEssence. I have yet to form an opinion about the merchant. I hope to have a positive opinion on the service and delivery. Product wise, there are varieties and the sizes also cater to those in plus sizes. I think that is a plus point since I am a plus size lady. Thank you.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I like the prices, I am lower income, but I can afford these. thanksAlso, would like to see maybe more things for younger ladies . maybe more swimwear options like Turkish modest style - I had to buy my suit elsewhere
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Great site for affordable, high quality modest clothing.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    The selection of Hijabs were beutiful and the prayer rugs.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    I Love this website
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Jun 27, 2014
    I'm very satisfied, I just wish they can get my order to me a little faster. But I love everything about them
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Great company
    Jun 26, 2014
    Everything was wonderful except the black skirt was a huge disappointment.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Very modern abayas and good quality))
    Jun 27, 2014
    Amazing design, good price and quality
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Love their customer service and very satisfied with my purchases.
    Jun 27, 2014
    eastessence.com is a wonderful website. I have come to love each item i have ordered and they have in most cases surpassed my expectations. Their products are beautiful and high quality. Customer service is highly good as well.
  • May 30, 2014
    Jun 27, 2014
    I wish that it was specified that the abayas vary in size according to the style. I bought all 'mediums' after looking at the size chart specifications. One fit perfectly, and I'm literally swimming in the other three. I also was taken aback by the high duty fee I had to pay upon delivery of my package.
  • May 14, 2014
    Really wonderful website, just purchased a good amount of tunics for summer :) excited to receive :)
    Jun 26, 2014
    My new go to website! Love my new abayas, thanks East Essence :)
  • May 12, 2014
    Love East Essence, great selection and great prices. I'm hooked, will keep coming back for more!
    Jun 26, 2014
    Great and very helpful staff, amazing items, and a wide variety of items. Love it!