EastEssence.com Reviews

03/01/2015
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 974 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

Express Shipping is too expensive . And the regular shipping takes to lOng
  • Feb 7, 2015
    The only suggestion I have is that if there is a product with multiple colors, to have pictures of the item in those colors in addition to the primary. Otherwise, everything else about the site is great, and I finally found a swimsuit I can feel comfortable wearing in public!
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Everything was nice and well laid out. Shipping prices were highly undesirable though.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I like the design and the sizes east essence carries are really big and I can choose accordingly.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    came here due to the $17.99 sale as advertised!
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Great website and clothing!
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I am so happy to get my order i can't wait to see them in person.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I greatly appreciate your apparel but feel extremely disappointed that your shipping and handling fee is too high. That almost lost this sale.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I like your price and clothing.THANK YOU .
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Looooove this site a lot! Thank u for making my life easy, for someone who dont have time to look for clothes
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I LOVE THE ITEMS THAT I PURCHASED THE QUALITY IS GREAT LOVE THE FACT ALTERATIONS ARE DONE CORRECTLY . I 'M WAITING FOR THE NEXT SALE. EAST ESSENCE HAS GREAT SALES TRY IT SOMETIME . YOU WILL ORDER AGAIN
  • Feb 5, 2015
    I love it so much, i will continue to shop here
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Very good site, I love the large selection and that there are a lot of tops and abaya's under $25. Kinda upset that the color range isn't as wide as it was about six months ago. For example, coral and yellow were color options, but not anymore. That is my only complaint, though I also would like more options for nursing moms.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    this is my first time buying from u .i hope i will like my items
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Well my experience with eastern is ok I just wish the garments look like the picture in Peron. Over all it is good.
    Feb 8, 2015
    I think some of the garments are nice but some of them dont look like what it looks like online
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I really love shopping online because there is a variety of sizes and designs to choose from. I love to have modest and fashionable clothes that I can wear to work.
    Feb 7, 2015
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Alhamdulillah for East Essence! This is the first place I found abayas that I loved, and were decently priced, when I became Muslim 5 years ago & I've shopped here ever since! I recommend friends to the site all the time :)
    Feb 7, 2015