EastEssence.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

EastEssence.com Reviews

01/23/2018
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 625 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Jan 02, 2018
    Is good place to shop
    Jan 18, 2018
  • Dec 11, 2017
    the site needs to have the color options all shown by models. it is hard to pick a color when only one is shown on the model. it is hard to choose a
    Jan 18, 2018
  • Jan 18, 2018
    I’ve bought your classy shrug before and it’s beautiful, the fit, color, and flow are all perfect. I wish there were more options and you had more muted tones and colors.
    great!
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Nice quality. Generously cut.
    Nice,comfordable,affordable clothing
  • Jan 17, 2018
    I love east essence, but the shipping is a lot higher compared to their competitors so it does refrain me from purchasing as often as I would like. I think there's shipping prices should be about half of what it is for standard ground
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Love east essence...buy a lot of my clothing here and will continue to do so :)
  • Jan 17, 2018
    I love your site you never fail me EE!
  • Jan 17, 2018
    This my second time buying from EastEssence. I find that the product is to my expectations. I would for sure recommend it to anyone else who is interested.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    I enjoy ordering from this sight. The prices are good
  • Jan 17, 2018
    East Essence prices are reasonable and goods usually arrive in time frame given. Materials are sturdy and wear well. Shipping charges are high considering packages are usually enveloped and very lightweight.
    It’s great!
  • Jan 01, 2018
    Jan 17, 2018
    I only liked the hijab, but the quality of the clothes wasn't as great as I expected it to be.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    I shop at eastensence, because they always get my size right, but I wish that the cost of shipping can be a little cheaper, and that they gave out more discount, this is the first time that I have received a discount.
    Affordable clothing
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I am a muslim convert in the west and love to get fashion ideas and see other women modeling modest wear. I love the variety offered for different kinds of coverings from head to toe. It has helped to diversify my existing closet of western attire.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Love the products and quality! Just wish shipping was faster or sizing more consistent
    love your items
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Simply the best place to buy good quality modest clothing. I have non-Muslim friends who also use the site.
    Jan 15, 2018
    I have always been happy with the products and service at EastEssence. The only problem I have ever had with an order was a recent one where I needed to exchange one item. The exchange process took very much longer than I had expected - who knew that mail and processing could be so slow! But I have my exchanged product now and it is lovely.