EastEssence.com Reviews

09/24/2016
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 680 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Aug 12, 2016
    Great prices, variety and ease to shop.
    I love this store!!
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I am a Muslim Women so I LOVE all of East Essence clothings, I also love to buy East Essence Abaya and Scarfs/Hijabs and Hijab Caps. Their Prices are Reasonable and I understand why the shipping is a little pricier. But Overall I give it 9.5/10
  • Aug 11, 2016
    I have seen other friends order from this site and really like this clothes!
  • Aug 11, 2016
    I really enjoyed my shopping experience at EastEssence.com. I was able to find affordable and good quality abayas that I would not have been able to find around my house.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    I'm still new to shopping with EastEssence.com. However, I'll be able to submet more detailed comment following more purchases.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    This is my second time shopping with EastEssence.com The prices are good and check out is very quick. I like shopping here and will continue to shop here in the future.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Website is great but it would be nice to see the various colors offered on the models. That way, the shopper is able to see what the colors look like.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Very impressed with the variety of garments available and on offer and of course great pricing
  • Aug 11, 2016
    the selection has vastly improved and it's the only place I shop to look stylish
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I am stuck with eastessence because my child's school chose this merchant.first shipment medium size did not fit my daughter. though I ordered a size 2cm lose.,it was very tight .no returns and heavy shipping price for one item. I am careful that only ordering one kurti at a time and wasting so much money.scared that size might not fit. the size chart is crap.even the abaya I got is hardly fitting but I am keeping it because she might not have any uniform to wear.I will complain to the school also.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    i prefer to see the items in all the colors provided if u please can send us the return label for shipping ,,, many times i cancel my purchase cause i know that i have to pay the return shipping cost,,, which is too much... so i cancel my wish to buy,,,
  • Aug 9, 2016
    I really love shopping from East Essence because it has great products and great style but it is cheap at the same time; so it's great!
  • Aug 9, 2016
    I am very pleased with these products as they are comfortable and modest
  • Aug 2, 2016
    nice product and quality...hope it will ship faster..
  • Jul 27, 2016
    just oredered, too early to comment
    Aug 10, 2016
    Overall everything good. I am bit disappointed as they made a mistake in the of one of my Abayas.there is leat in the front it is shorter than the around the Abaya length
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Aug 11, 2016
    As usual, very satisfied. Products are high quality and very affordable. They fit nicely. I just wish they have a bigger cotton clothing offer.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    I have enjoyed all my purchases and the clothing is good quality as well , Thanks for the good work.
    Aug 12, 2016
    I love the clothing its beautiful and comfortable . Thanks
  • Jul 19, 2016
    happy summer!!
    Aug 11, 2016
    I like shopping.. and they have large enouhg products!!!