EastEssence.com Reviews

04/24/2015
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1055 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Apr 2, 2015
    It is a great website for us to shop from that offers more verieties and cheaper prices than other online sites.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I like the look of the site. I like the products they offer and the affordable pricing. I can't wait to receive my order.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    great website, great prices and great beautiful clothing, great deal on shipping
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I really love the selection available on east essence. You can find something for anyone. Their prices are unbeatable compared to other stores selling eastern styled clothing. Shipping is a little high but shipping all the way from India what can you expect 8P
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Great products, great prices. Wish they had more casual wear like hoodies and work out clothes for modest women. Overall wonderful.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I love EastEssence they have very good prices and I tell all my friends on facebook about the site, post pictures and a few have purchase from this site also and very good customer service very polite
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Salam aleykum, I love EastEssence Islamic fashion, it is so modest, I wish I could buy all their dresses and having the opportunity of working for them!!!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I like the fact you can buy big mens sizes. I wish you had a bigger selection because I would really like to buy more outfits.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    its good website if you are looking for islamic clothing with reasonable price
  • Mar 31, 2015
    sorry I had to pay so much for shipping charges---wish there was a store in Daytona where I could see the item and buy it right then......
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Why is the $100 Gift available for USA resident only? That not right as your system ask all of us to take the survey. Also the site can be a bit slow.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    There should be a display picture for the different colour apparels available.
    I love eastessence!
  • Mar 21, 2015
    I like this sait
    Very good site, i like
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I'm excited I can't wait to get my dress inshallah
    I love my dress
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I love how affordable your garments are!
    Apr 1, 2015
    I did not like the fabric of the product.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I love your clothes and site; however, both times I have previously had clothes delivered have been an absolute NIGHTMARE to deal with - the delivery man (both times) claimed he came more than once but didn't (I was there when he said he had come). And it was extremely difficult to organise pick up with the delivery company.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    prompt delivery and products are good
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Very nice when I called
  • Feb 16, 2015
    THE PRICES IS GREAT AND THE CLOTHING IS BEAUTIFUL
    Mar 31, 2015
    I like the clothing but two of the items looked better on line.they came in time and fit perfect It would've been nice if it looked exactly the way it did online overall I'm satisfied.