EastEssence.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

EastEssence.com Reviews

07/23/2017
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 1069 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

Great
  • Jun 06, 2017
  • Jun 07, 2017
    Jun 18, 2017
    Nice website and you can find all sizes..I recommend this website Thanks
  • May 26, 2017
    Pros: Affordable prices. Wide range of sizes for many body types. Modest clothing difficult to find, even online. Cons: Colors are rather drab for my taste. Dislike the prints.
    Jun 18, 2017
    Pros: Reasonable prices. Good selection. Good quality. Provides wide variety of sizes, especially plus sizes, which are hard to find in this price range. Definitely fills a void in women's fashions.Cons: Would buy more things if colors were brighter and prints were more varied.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    i appreciate East Essence prices. I became Muslim 6 years ago, and didn't know where to buy clothes, i saw an advertisement and started buying affordable Islamic garments to cover..... I recommend this site to everyone i know especially the revert sisters who may not know where to go to buy affordable cute abayas. May Allah swt bless you for making covering ourselves less of a financial burden. Ramadan Mubarak!
  • May 26, 2017
    I just made my first purchase..Very excited.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    I wish I could click on an item in my order history and re-order. We are a growing enclave and buy our uniforms from you. Re-orders require copying and pasting the item into the search bar. There should be a 're-order' button for convenience. Everything else about your store we love!
    good and affirdable
  • Jun 02, 2017
    I am completely blind and use a screen reader to navigate websites. I find that your website used to be much more accessible with my screen reader. I use voice over on iOS products. Although I can still shop on your site, it is not nearly as easy as it used to be. Although this will not deter me from shopping at your site, I really do wish this issue would be addressed. It does get frustrating to run into accessibility issues when trying to shop.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    East Essence offers a great variety of clothing for wonderful prices. I have shopped with them many times and keep returning!
    Nothing at this time
  • Jun 17, 2017
    I had seen on the site purchase of up to $150. entitles free shipping anywhere in the world but the shipping charges was still included after I had exceeded $150.00 thus I had to remove items from the shopping cart.
  • Jun 17, 2017
    Beautiful clothings that are both modest and decent pricing!!!!
  • Jun 17, 2017
    The clothing that you sell are modern and young and look like very good quality.
  • Jun 17, 2017
    well just discover this website and i am trying it out. Hoepfully the clothes will fit because i am 6 foot and 2 inches
  • Jun 17, 2017
    I am very pleased with the variety of modest Islamic clothing for men and women.
    hkj
  • Jun 17, 2017
    Great Service!!Love the Abayat!!
  • Jun 17, 2017
    very satisfied with the service, the merchandise and best of all the prices
  • Jun 17, 2017
    The shipping and billing fields need to be improved; it was a bit confusing and had some errors. I had to delete the addresses and start over. In selecting items that had different color options, not all items showed the different