EastEssence.com Reviews

07/03/2015
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1318 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

Love the clothes
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I have had a bad experience with my last order in 2014 that had be a bit afraid to purchase again. Some of the sisters talked me into trying again.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Great place to shop with some awesome price. Bought some products from here last year for my fiance and it was the perfect fit. Definatelly reccomend this to everyone out there.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I would like to see back design of abayas and would also like to see all of the colours in the info please .
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I have made already third purchase from EastEssense and I'm glad. The products have good cost/quality.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Nice pictures lovely clothes can't wait for my order
  • Jun 19, 2015
    waiting for our dress to be arrived
    LOVE their products!!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I love this website! I just only wish they would carry more cardigans and work jackets for women. I say this since I hold a management position at work and want to look professional and yet wear proper Islamic clothing.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    The only problem I have is that when I order I have gotten merchandise that doesn't look like the pic, which has been disappointing. I was really hesitant to shop again today but I'm going to give it one more try if my merchandise looks different from pic then I won't shop this site anymore. I really hope I get what I see because it is difficult to find modest woman Islamic clothing. Ramadan Kareem and Thanks for listening.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    i love this store., the cothes are beautiful and the prices arent bad. Customer service is wonderful
  • Jun 19, 2015
    waiting my order to come on time.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I wish there were more photos of each garment, especially in regards to seeing the different colors.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Overall good. I just wish they had pictures of each abaya in each color it comes in plus different views of them.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Shipping charges are very high and time consume
    Jun 19, 2015
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    I was pleased with the product and staff. However, I was less than pleased with the service from the carrier.
  • May 13, 2015
    its a beautiful thing. great shopping experience, great prices.
    Jun 19, 2015
    Love it Alhamdulillah will be making another order very soon insha'Allah