EastEssence.com Reviews

07/23/2016
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 895 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Jul 20, 2016
    first order was excellent!! Hope this order is the same. Love the prices and selection!!!
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Free shipping should be for orders over $ 50 US. The threshold for free shipping is too high. That is also part of the reason why I don't order often. Having to reach 150 every time one has to order or take a waste of $ 10 per order is significant enough to effect my purchasing decision. Same goes for various length sizes. The charge for shorter length should be less (under $ 3.00 at the most) if not free. Seeing as it does not require any more materials from the company to have less length. The length of the abaya changes significantly as you go for larger sizes. A slight variation is good and comfortable. Unfortunately, here the length gets too long if you move a size up. for example: Amatullah XS is a bit snug from the hip but length is perfect, however a S in that is too long however fits loosely enough to not appear form fitted. Therefore, either spend additional $ 6.45 for a shorter length or stick with a bit snug abaya. The result is, I order one less abaya instead to not have to make a choice that I will not fully enjoy. Please change the shade of grey, it really is a very depressing shade of grey. For design, it seems you guys truly have the resources for it. Take a look at Anna Hariri clothes perhaps you guys can make replicas of it that are equally elegant.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I like the designs but not the fabric.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Very good quality clothing with a great variety to choose from.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Nice variety of clothes. I wish you could improve the quality of material used in making clothes ; I don't like clothes made of polyster, they are not breathble and I don't like the tax added as well. But, in general, it is a good experience shopping from this site.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I have never received a discount from East Essence, this is my second bulk purchase. No discounts though. You should give a discount when someone purchases for more than a certain amount - it would be a good surprise at checkout. Also please provide a way for returning merchandise, I still have one Abaya from my last purchase that I don’t like but I would love to return and buy something else from you. Please add new designs.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    des tailles plus simple et standard
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I do a lot of on-line shopping and your Size Chart page is the best I've ever seen. It makes ordering much easier. It's well explained, easy to understand and very thorough. I see you've improved your Wishlist option. I had selected many items for my Wishlist yet, for a long time, could not access the list. Thank you for fixing the problem.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    East Essence is a wonderful resource for stylish modest clothing
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Very good price and quality.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    There was a mix u o my first order, I checked off2X but only one of them registered as a 2X on their site an I had to return the items, paying $18.75 shipping. But the quality was okay little lightweight or my taste. But the were very good with the return handling and gave me a refund. which I used to place this order. Eith even called me back to explain something didn't understand
  • Jul 1, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    Assalamualeykoum , los vestidos de mis hijas muy bellos, aunque en la orden hubo algo raro pues me apareció un vestido de más. Y mi vestido muy pequeño me quedo, nose q paso pero se equiso carón en las medidas . Quisiera devolverlo, pero de solo pensar q debo enviarlo hasta India... no vale la pena. De todas maneras. Gracias Carolina
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    it' very good costumers servce, the product is fantastic i have bought from eastessence before and i will again. only i hope that the staff can become more knowledgeble when it comes to the hone numbers the shipping company in the contry that the caller is calling from.i dont live in the US so calling to the hipping company in USA did nothing for me, but i was forwared to them.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Jul 18, 2016
    ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! I placed an order on JUNE 25 hoping I would get my order AT LEAST when they estimated it (july 11-19)...today is JULY 18 and I JUST GOT A DAMN CONFIRMATION saying it was JUST shipped. Which means I won't get it for another week or so (Ships from India?) What kind of garbage service is this? I am so disgusted and defintely will not order again. This was supposed to be a gift for someone and I am SO DAMN EMBARASSED and will NOT be placing an order here again.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Wonderful shopping experience! It is great to know someone is available if I have a question regarding a particular item.
    Jul 19, 2016
    It is difficult to follow the sizing of your products. Both products purchased were larger than expected.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    I was disappointed in the material quality of the dress material I bought.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Jul 18, 2016
    It took WAY TOO LONG to receive my items nearly a MONTH and when I did receive them the items we're not great quality they look cheaply made not like the pictures. On the upside the abayas we're roomy and the length I ordered.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    love the variety of clothes, i dont understand the additonal 4.99 or 5.99 costs associated with each item... but overall i am happy that i can find my length overall. i am 6' 2" and i struggle to find anything.
    Jul 18, 2016
    East Essence is absolutely amazing! I am seriously so grateful for this company and let me tell you why. I am 6'2" and to be a Muslim women trying to find modest clothing that is long is absolutely impossible in today's world!! My friend told me about this website and I order clothes from here instantly and I was so happy when i received them. They were long, affordable, beautiful & fit to perfection!