EastEssence.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

EastEssence.com Reviews

03/27/2017
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 715 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Feb 11, 2017
    I'm an excited to see how the clothes will fit me
  • Feb 11, 2017
    very good site, nice products easy billing
    love this site
  • Feb 10, 2017
    I really enjoy the quality and price of your products.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    I would love to see color changing on abaya dresses' pictures for easier making decision.Sadly, I can't use promo code for this first purchase. Mostly dress are see-through but I hope you can tell muslimah to be aware of the quality of clothes the factory made those dresses. JZK
  • Feb 10, 2017
    love this website, the clothing is affordable and cute
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Nice muslim wear at affirdable procrs
  • Jan 29, 2017
    I love this east essence clothes. all my friends and family buy from your company.
    Feb 09, 2017
  • Feb 09, 2017
    I really love the quality of the things I buy from east essence I recommend them to all my family and friends.
    Good value
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Affordable prices love the selection of tunics and abayas my go to website for modest wear.
  • Jan 24, 2017
    The best selection, period.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    the ne website makes it a lot easier to find the exact product your looking for. I like the pricing & the quality of the clothing.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    I ordered a couple things about a year ago and they are still in great shape. I recommend East Essence to my friend Muslim or not because the clothing last forever and there is something for almost anyone.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    it was a very good experience and the prices were reasonable!
    N/a
  • Jan 28, 2017
    I like all the styles and choices on this website. The prices are very reasonable
    Feb 08, 2017
    i love the notification that my order is on its way. The items i ordered are so cute and such good quality, especially for the reasonable prices!!
  • Feb 08, 2017
    I am so thankful to East Essence for such wonderful hijabi products. I would appreciate even more variety as I really do buy all my clothes from your website!
  • Jan 30, 2017
    Feb 08, 2017
    I am very upset actually, because the student thobes ordered were to be white with navy trim and they all are a brown trim. This isn't our preference or school colors. Since we do not have time, we are unhappily accepting this order and distributing to the students even though they are not the proper order. We certainly expect some type of discount or even full thobe order covered in the future, and I would like the manager to contact me regarding this. The order clearly states navy trim. They did not come up as out of stock when ordered nor were we informed of the color of trim being changed/altered because we would not have approved it.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    very efficient and is very easy to use for a first timer.prices are affordable :)