EastEssence.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

EastEssence.com Reviews

04/20/2018
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 540 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Jan 11, 2018
    Cool
    Jan 29, 2018
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Pretty good experience. Chat Support was very helpful. I just wish the customization process was a bit easier and more smooth. I wasn't able to easily alter a PDF to submit my customization needs (and had to alter it in a roundabout way). And with an online form (for instance), it wouldn't need to be emailed back and forth, which would make it easier.
    Jan 28, 2018
    I wish the customization process was easier (not everyone can edit a PDF, so an online form or something would be better), but other than that, I'm happy with my experience. My order arrived on-time, the customization was correct, and customer service was helpful. The items themselves are just as I wanted and are very comfortable!
  • Jan 27, 2018
    Nil
  • Jan 03, 2018
    i have a preference for natural fabrics. the descriptions of the fabriccs given by East Essennce are a little vague, or they sometimes use terms that refer more to type of production of fabric (knit, jersey etc.) than to the fiber in the outfit (cotton, bamboo, acrylic, etc. 0
    Jan 27, 2018
  • Jan 02, 2018
    Jan 27, 2018
    Knowing that sizing and quality is often tricky when ordering online, I was nervous about what I would get back considering I waited until the last minute to order in the nick of time for a special event. I must admit I was quite pleased with everything. I received the order on time, this sizing was just as described and the quality was great. I received so many great comments. I would surely order again from EastEssence.
  • Jan 25, 2018
    The chat option is great! I had a quick question to ask and I got assistance right away! That is a great option they have on their website. But, the promo was a bit misleading. I thought they meant Buy 3 get one free, I had placed more than 16 items in the cart, but only got 1 item free. So that really isn't much helpful if I want to purchase alot of things. I wanted the other items free in my cart, I was informed that I would need to make 4 different orders to get that 1 free item. Which is bad news for me, as then I would have to keep making $100 purchases to get free shipping.So, that was a little downside for the promo event. Overall, I love that the site has great selections to chose from with affordable prices.
  • Jan 24, 2018
    A good site. Prices seem decent but stocks could be better. Need new, more and better designs.
  • Dec 26, 2017
    East Essence is wonderful for finding the things I need. This is my second time ordering from them and they have great service.
    Jan 24, 2018
  • Dec 25, 2017
    I would like to see cooler fabrics for summer. I see a lot of crepe in summer; it is sticky in summer. I love jersey, cotton blends, and non-colorfast fabrics. Colors that fade in the wash are not good. I also love to receive the online discount coupons. Please keep sending them.
    Jan 24, 2018
    I've never had a problem with this company.
  • Jan 24, 2018
    Love them
  • Jan 23, 2018
    I like doing business with East Essence and also do my Sisters make purchases. We are very satisfied with the clothing.
  • Jan 22, 2018
    I have had a good experience purchasing products from this site.
  • Jan 07, 2018
    Assalaamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. Alhamdulillah really like your range and xxl sizes. Your tees and hoodies are brilliant Masha'Allah. My complaints are:1 Not enough photos especially of arms areas2 Need better cloth/ fabric descriptions. For example I ordered two abayas in kashibo fabric. One was nice and of good quality while the second looked shiney and cheap.3 You could list the type of arm on all clothing. E.g fitted, flare, straight etc. I found on the new arrivals hardly any descriptions appear.Jzkhair for asking. May Allah SWT bless you more and increase you in Tawfique and Taqwa. Blessings on our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW. Ameen Ameen Ameen
    Jan 22, 2018
    Assalaamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. Highly recommend East Essence for range and prices and value for money.
  • Jan 03, 2018
    Thanks.
  • Jan 04, 2018
    Love the abayas from EastEssence.. especially the fact that they have plus sizes and custom lengths! As someone who is 5'9" and a size 22, that's a big deal for me!
  • Jan 22, 2018
    Good choice of products and reasonable prices
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I really do like your products offered. I wish i could know how ethically they are produced. Your website is hard to navigate. Do to the amount of product, its frustrating when you click a item and the hit the back button, it takes you to the top of the page instead of the most recent product you were looking at. Then you have to scroll all the way from the top back down and multiple times to if you click on multiple products.. a little frustrating.At checkout I wanted to use paypal, but it wouldn’t let me. I went to the paypal website through the link approved the order but your website said my payment was not made. I tried to go back into paypal but couldn’t do that either, so i had to pay with my cedit card.I wish the product description was more clear as well. It would be nice to know if something is made with a lighter or heavier fabric in order to buy appropriately for the seasons.
    Nice shopping experience.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I'm ordering 2 items to see which size will fit my friend. I am a little concerned about returning the one we don't choose.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I am a plus size lady and it is very hard to find modest clothes in my size. Thank you East Essence for providing us larger girls with beautiful abayas. I look forward to purchasing more near Ramadan. InshaALLAH. Thank you!