EastEssence.com Reviews

01/23/2015
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 901 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Nov 29, 2014
    I love their clothing and scarves, they're so affordable and amazing!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Very nice apparels for muslimah and of reasonable prices. Easy to use website for purchasing items.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Love the prices and size options. Would like more colors to be added to selections and pictures to show the model with the product and correct color presented. Refine your search engine within website. IE: Color, style, material etc.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    good items are sold there
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I enjoyed shopping here since I find it dificult to find long tshirts and tops at other places. I would like to see more tshirts with other saying or islamic pics with also more colors.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Love the selection and prices of kurtis. I'm anxious to receive my first order from East Essence!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Quality of product is very important to us along with price. Please make sure that the quality receives your primary focus. I would rather pay more for a product then to pay less and get a inferior quality product. Also though the selection is good, please keep adding new products with a variety of colour.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    EastEssence offers quality merchandise at a reasonable rate and they ship ontime. My daughter is Muslim and I enjoy purchasing their beautiful apparel for her.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    wide variety of products,reasonable prices,hopeful for good quality products once order delivered
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I like the Abaya and it is affordable.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    This is my first purchase with EastEssence and look forward for best service.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Following my shahada I was donated some second hand plus size abayas made by East Essence. I felt so amazingly comfortable I had to buy one for myself! It is not easy to find something comfortable, modest, and flattering for a woman as shapely as I am but East Essence has a large selection that can be altered for both size and length! Also, the prices and shipping costs are unbeatable! I can't wait until I can order more for myself and my daughters :)
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Wish there were more dresses
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Wonderful service .All the customer service associate are super helpful.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I wish you have a free shipping.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    I saw ur product with a family member based in the States,while I am based in Nigeria and I requested for the link
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I love the selection and prices. I wish the shipping was a little faster and the items were described more thoroughly such as what kind of material it is for example. Overall happy, though disappointed that it's supposed to be Muslim fashion and the girls are wearing heels which is haram... If the heels make noise and attract the attention of men when a woman walks, then it would not be permissible (haram). This is because Allah says, “And let them not stomp their feet to make known their adornment which has been concealed” [Quran 24:31]. This was in reference to ladies who would wear bangles and stomp to make a sound thereby attracting the attention of men. If they do not make noise, there remains another issue. High heels are worn for attraction, and can accentuate the female body and movements. A recent study on high heels showed that both men and women find that high heels make a woman more attractive.
    Nov 28, 2014