EastEssence.com Reviews

07/01/2015
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1253 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Jun 29, 2015
    Good prices for quality! Great customer service!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    i like a lot this site ,this is why i offer this site to buy gift card and send it to my freind
    Nice and easy
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I have been satisfied with price and product. I love the new selections.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    nice website with a lot of beautiful clothes
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Very happy with service. Elegant designs,competitive prices, fast shipping, and an easy to shop environment. I've recommended this site to all my friends, especially around the Eid season and is a brilliant place to shop for all our Islamic clothing needs. However, one thing I would say that needed to be improved is the range of scarf designs and shoes. This needs to be expanded in my opinion. Otherwise, this site has all the Islamic clothings we need with a lovely range of Abaya's.
    Awesome website, excellent service
  • Jun 29, 2015
    You can find your needs fast, and you will see your purchase convincing
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Excellent quality and excellent service
    I love the selection
  • Jun 29, 2015
    my sister in law ordered from you previously and I was impressed by the quality of fabric and stitching
  • Jun 29, 2015
    IT is a great website with lots of options or variety of abayas to choose from. I have introduced the website to my family and my mum likes it a lot and plan on just purchasing abayas from this website. Alhamdulillah
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Please make all color choices change to garment pic in that color and not just small box to show color ( a few have already been changed to this and I appreciated it). I like the change to having models less glammed up with cropped heads. Allows for more focus on product. Please carry 100% cotton tube under scarves and two piece cotton jersey Amira hijabs that are soft, don't pill, and comfortable with right amount of stretch for comfort but also security. Jezakullah Khair.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    True to size can have the extra 2 inches of length and I am usually satisfied when I get my order
  • Jun 28, 2015
    first time, I'll let you know
  • Jun 28, 2015
    East Essence is a go to site where I can find modest and good quality clothing as a Muslimah. It enables me to shop faster and find more things that I can wear alone opposed to layering on different garments. I would highly recommend this site!
    EE is great!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    love u!! great service n great clothes
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Sizes run bigger than expected.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    as salam walikum wish to make one comment i am from New Zealand which is very close to Australia so wish New Zealand could have free shipping over S150 same as Australia thanks
    Jun 29, 2015
    Thanks all item fits fine