EastEssence.com Reviews

04/24/2015
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1070 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Apr 20, 2015
    I really enjoyed my shopping experience with eastessence.com. I found everything I wanted easily. I loved the big selection of styles and colors. I'm glad my sister recommended me to your site. Only one thing the shipping cost is a little expensive.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Love the variety. Modest, elegant clothing. Super excited for my purchase!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I love it! I wish you can make some styles like shukr . Their prices are too expensive
  • Apr 20, 2015
    i am very pleased with the prices and selections available
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Al hamdu Allah I'm very pleased with this site. I've been searching for a site like this that is close to the purchases I made when I traveled to Arabia.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Happy to be able to purchase cover up clothing so easily
    Iam looking for more variety for formal shirts for 3x size
  • Apr 20, 2015
    great selection of modest apparel combined with affordable prices!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Keep bringing in more styles of the tunics. Good job!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I am amazed at the quality of stitching that I bought my abaya first purchase. So now i ordered more stuff.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Initially the product had a price quote of $17 but by the time I bought it increased to $22. Quite dissapointed
    I love it
  • Apr 19, 2015
    East Essence is an awesome business for Muslims and Non-Muslims, alike. I believe that they sell high quality products at affordable prices. My mother-in-law purchased two tunics, an abaya, and a skirt from here when she went for umrah a year ago and she reffered the wesite to me. I bought an abaya and thwo hijabs from this website for my wedding and I was highly pleased with my order. So now, I am back on the website to buy some abayas for the summer and two hijabs. I highly recommend this website as it sells not only apparel for all ages and genders, but also prayer rugs.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I LIKE THIS COMPANY AND THEIR OUTFITS ARE GREAT AND THE PRICE ARE FAIR. ALSO I RECOMMENDED A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS AND THEY LIKE YOUR PRODUCTS. KEEP IT UP
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Would have liked to have more product information i.e. type of fabric.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Coupons will help in next purchase.
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Sizes some times are not accurate
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    One of the items was not what I expected. The material was thin.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    My favorite islamic clothing webshop. Good quality, good prices. I wish they would have a special discount program for frequent buyers like myself. I would also love to see pictures of the dresses in the different colors available.