EastEssence.com Reviews

09/01/2015
EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 1415 reviews.

EastEssence.com Rating

More About EastEssence.com

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Aug 28, 2015
    Wonderful pricing, so pleased to have extended plus sizes! Look forward to receiving my order.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Please provide more coupon codes to your regular clients who are paying extra when sipping international.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I wish it was more items to purchase.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Wanted comfortable dresses for hajj, unable to find white.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Checkout experience is less than stellar. Needs major User Experience rehaul. Just my two cents .... you likely have high shopping cart abandonment because of this. Take a look at shopify's checkout experience, they've done a great job.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I can't wait! thanks so much.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    i personally like shopping with eastessence. They provide shipping to most countries. The designs are good too. I have made a few purchase before via some friends and they are very comfortable for everyday outfit and very modest too.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I wish shipping was faster and cheaper.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    the best way to buy abayas
    I sure the abayas fit
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Thank you for providing good quality clothing at a decent price. I would like to see something like 'kohls cash' or 'Justice Bucks' program, for points toward future purchases.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    i like the quality of eastessence clothing but, the shipping rates for the express shipping are a bit high and the extra money you have to pay for the length of a dress or the extra you have to pay for plus size clothing I think is a bit much or at least lower the rates. I think it can be a bit misleading when a set price for an outfit only to find that you have to pay more for lengths and plus sizes. I think, as a suggestion, its better to give a price range under the intial outfit so people know that they may be paying more.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    I noticed the material runs small so around my breast is tight also why none of the abyass don't come with a hajab but I will order again thank u
    Aug 27, 2015
    I get very disappointed to see the kurti.i didn't like the sewing nor fabric it is very cheep. When I see addvertse on net about east essence, I get very excited and ordered many items but I m not happy. I like abayas and scarves I will definitely order arabic items but not kurties and Indian dresses.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Very happy with my order.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Honestly I think 150 usd is way to high in order to get free shipping.
    Aug 27, 2015
    I think the shipping charge is way too expensive compared to other companies and the more you buy the more expensive the shipping cost is. That discourages me to buy everything I want since I know buying more things will increase the shipping cost instead of decrease it.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Shipping is expensive , to look for right size is difficult
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I really like that their clothes are affordable. They have a wide selection of clothing to choose from and that is really nice.
    Aug 27, 2015
    I really was satisfied with my order and I got it ahead of the time they told me!!!
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    East Essence is very convenient and 95% of everything I buy from the sight is what I wanted and expected. The quality of the purchases are better than any other Muslim clothing website I have purchased from. Also, the fact that they care about the people who make the clothes and make sure they have proper working conditions is something I greatly apprciate and like. I always highly recommend buying from the sight.