Easy Appliance Parts Reviews

07/31/2014
Easy Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Appliance Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1249 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
EasyApplianceParts.com is the easy choice for appliance parts, providing consumers across the continent with low prices on over two million parts, average delivery in under two days, and award-winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Easy Appliance Parts

2013 Platinum

Easy Appliance Parts Rating

More About Easy Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Easy Appliance Parts

• Jul 31, 2014
    They definitely have the lowest prices on appliance parts. However, their shipping is very pricey. Shipping rates should be based on either the purchase price or the weight of the item purchased.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Very easy to locate and order the parts I needed..fast delivery
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Was easy to find the part I was looking for and at a decent price.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    so easy to use the website, diagrams help a lot!! Parts arrive so quickly
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Easy to find on line. Hoping they are easy to install once received!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Easy to find the parts we are looking for, I purchased a gasket but the only problem it didn't have the dimensions to compare with the old one, I hope is the right one. Txs...
  • Jul 30, 2014
    i have never ordered anything on line this was a very easy experance!!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I ordered a damper rod for my washer and was surprised to see that it was delivered the next day. Also the part fixed my spin cycle problem. I purchased my part from easy appliance parts because they seemed to be the most trustworthy and they had better prices than other companies.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Wow picture of parts were good an easy to find what I needed fast.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Easy Appliance Parts should offer regular USPS first rate mail to lower the price of shipping and handling which I think is too high for a part that costs only $19.45
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Prices seem to be better than other web sites.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Thus was a quick and hassle free purchase
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    Telephone attendant did not know about special tool needed to replace part in washing machine although it was essential. Tool is not shown in the website either. It is a spanner wrench specific to the spanner nut for Kenmore and whirlpool, without which I could not pep lace the parts I wanted to replace.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Im very happy, because i find my parts very easy and a good price
    Jul 31, 2014
    Im very happy with this purchase, i found every all i needed, they have a good prices and excellent service
  • Jul 23, 2014
    May have rated them higher overall but need to wait to be sure that what I ordered is what I am expecting.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    I used my paypal account so it was sent to my last know address with paypal. that needs to be fixed.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Ordering was a breeze.I will be back
    Jul 31, 2014
    Great company.These folks do a great job. I will keep then on my positive list.I received every my order,installed the parts and it was a no brainer.Way to go folks.We need more of these folks to shore up our economy and jobs in America.P.S thank you for giving me faith in the U.S. again.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Very friendly user website, easy to use with excellent details.
    Jul 31, 2014
    It's nice to do business with a company and not have any problems.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Finding the part to my Roper range was extremely easy and not very expensive.
    Jul 31, 2014
    Exactly what I ordered and fit my stove.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    Exactly the part needed. Arrived in perfect condition. Easy to install!