Easy Appliance Parts Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Easy Appliance Parts Reviews

07/25/2017
Easy Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Appliance Parts is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 690 reviews.
EasyApplianceParts.com is the easy choice for appliance parts, providing consumers across the continent with low prices on over two million parts, average delivery in under two days, and award-winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Easy Appliance Parts

2016 Platinum

Easy Appliance Parts Rating

More About Easy Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Easy Appliance Parts

• Jul 14, 2017
    Got this part half off what other ppl were asking, very pleased
  • Jul 03, 2017
    The site made it easy for me to find what I needed and at a better price! Thank you!
    Jul 14, 2017
    Parts included were not described well. I thought from the description more was included in my purchase. The product came in damaged, but I will not return it. I made it work. Standard shipping was said to be 3-7 days. It was 10 days. I'm not really happy with my purchase.
  • Jul 03, 2017
    Jul 14, 2017
    Part was usable, but did not fit properly. Top screw holes matched properly, but notches on bottom, meant to fit into the unit did not and could not; as they were about 1/4" off. Maybe a design flaw and why first one broke ??Probably not the fault of Easy Appliance Parts who had availability and shipped promptly.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    I cannot honestly answer all questions, since I have not gotten the merchandise yet.
  • Jun 28, 2017
    I think is a great service online
    👍
  • Jun 29, 2017
    I checked 2 or 3 other websites. Their prices were 40-60% higher.
    Jul 14, 2017
    Best prices on the internet.
  • Jul 02, 2017
    Jul 14, 2017
    I ordered a cap-screw for the base of my kitchenaid mixer. The mixer numbers were mine but the part was the newer version. My mixer is about 30 years old.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    It is difficult to know if the item is correct with no picture to relate to. The baskets on other sites didn't look like the one in the freeze. When I pulled up where the part would be found on the freezer it showed the basket that came with the freezer.
    Great experience
    good deal
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Part breakdowns need to be bigger.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    I was happy to find just a dispenser cap and not the whole dispenser. But I paid twice as much for economy shipping as what the part cost. That's a rip off and will be passed along to prospective customers I talk to.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    In stock...hoping it arrives tomorrow for expedited shipping
    was ok easy
    good expericene
  • Jul 02, 2017
    It's good even in the first time
    Jul 13, 2017
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Parts were exactly as ordered. The parts looked the same as the ones on the machine, and they fit perfect. Shipping was faster than promised.
    Jul 13, 2017
    All parts were delivered on time although it did not solve our problem with our washer. Still trying to find the problem.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    The ordering was easy just hope the product ordered is what I recieve.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    First Time at site My experience on this site was great.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    I found the numbers of parts a little difficult to see clearly.