Easy Appliance Parts Reviews

12/19/2014
Easy Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Appliance Parts is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 925 reviews.
EasyApplianceParts.com is the easy choice for appliance parts, providing consumers across the continent with low prices on over two million parts, average delivery in under two days, and award-winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Easy Appliance Parts

Easy Appliance Parts Rating

More About Easy Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Easy Appliance Parts

you are affordable
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have purchased parts for other appliances online and been very satisfied. I expect the same here. I've found that it beats paying someone else to do what I can do myself! Thanks!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Pleasant experience shopping on this site.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    very courteous and a pro website
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Excellent prices. Easy to order.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I really would have liked to know what my total cost will be before I ordered
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Clearly labeled item that make it very easy to find the parts needed and reasonably priced
  • Dec 2, 2014
    very easy website to use. Thanks.
    Dec 8, 2014
    My item arrived very quickly, however it had a dent in it. I called customer service and after a 10-15 minute wait on hold I was told that the will replace the part and let me know if they want me to return the item. Very helpful customer service person. I would order from them again.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 9, 2014
    Super Super fast delivery, Thank you, when I need a part I need it yesterday. Polite and efficient customer service.
    Beyond my expectations!
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Easy to be able to determine what parts I needed.
    Dec 8, 2014
    shippinig was a little too high for the products recvd
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I have phobia about online ordering but I felt at ease and confident that I would be satisfied.
    Dec 7, 2014
    one item arrived broken, I called the Easy Appliance Parts and spoke a representative and the situations was taken care of. I was very disappointed that the corner of the bin I ordered was broken but the way the representative handled the situation and eased my disappointment . Now I feel this will be a good long term business relationship because I don't plan on buying a new refrigerator any time soon. Susan
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Easy! The part i was looking for came out in front of me! Thanks...
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Ordering was easy! Your survey gets way too personal!! Seriously!
    Dec 9, 2014
  • Nov 27, 2014
    very easy to use,found my part in less than 1 minute!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Had I call to make sure of correct part number - employee was polite and well trained
    Dec 8, 2014
    Really good phone service / help Was a good experience for a change
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Your website was very fast and easy to use.
    Dec 7, 2014
    The part I need now can only be ordered by buying a whole new motor. I used to be able to buy just the drive pulley
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Dec 8, 2014
    Have not received any product as of yet not impressed at all with the delivery service at all