Easy Appliance Parts Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Easy Appliance Parts Reviews

12/10/2017
Easy Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Appliance Parts is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 689 reviews.
EasyApplianceParts.com is the easy choice for appliance parts, providing consumers across the continent with low prices on over two million parts, average delivery in under two days, and award-winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Easy Appliance Parts

2016 Platinum

Easy Appliance Parts Rating

More About Easy Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Easy Appliance Parts

• Nov 15, 2017
    Dec 08, 2017
    A little pricy. Shipping cost should be more in line with the package. My purchase weighed less than an ounce. NRT
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Prices are very competitive. Shipping prices seem fair. Ordering and website functionality are easy and very good. Waiting to see if order comes within shipping timeframe and parts are correct and fit. Will gladly report on these issues when I receive parts. I expect everything will work out well.
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Easy to order from if you have the correct information
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Dec 08, 2017
    Extremely satisfied. Item was exactly the part I needed. The appliance is 36 years old and it was great that I could find the exact replacement part I needed. Easy to install and working great.
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Very convenient to purchase items needed to repair our dishwasher.
  • Dec 08, 2017
    much better prices that other sites that I ordered from in the past
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Dec 07, 2017
    It came on time. It looks like it will work ok.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    It was fast and easy to order what I needed
  • Dec 07, 2017
    So glad I found you. Broke the door to my washer. Cannot do without a washer and can't afford to buy a 🆕 one. So glad you have the parts. Thank you.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    This shopping experience was easy! Plus I saved a few dollars here compared to other sites. I recommend Easy Appliance Parts because I am not that computer smart and is very user friendly.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    easy way to order, very convenient
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Slick site... easy to use.
    Dec 07, 2017
    Easy to use website. Fast shipping. Would definitely use again.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Did multiple searches for this appliance part from different sources and Appliance Parts was more economical and parts readily available.
    Dec 07, 2017
    Parts where easy to find and where very affordable. I liked the fact that all parts I required where in stock and shipped out very quickly. I have booked marked EasyAppliance.COM in my web browser for future reference.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    We ordered parts to change the grill side of our jean air to gas. My wife called and ordered 6 or 7 parts. However the person helping her failed to include (2) 3/8 X 38 screws to attach burner to a plate. So I called and asked about it and was told that was the way they were received from the vendor. So I had to order these. Cost $4.76 cents...but postage costs $6.15! To me, it's pretty stingy when we spend $450 for stove top parts, and then charge for screws the are needed to screw it together. and then to charge another $6.15 for mailing them - especially when no one told me that the screws would not be included. Pretty Chintzy way to do business!
  • Dec 06, 2017
    This survey is the worst part of my experience
  • Dec 06, 2017
    wonderful all items in stock for 2 different manufacturers.
  • Nov 25, 2017
    I really like Appliance Parts as they have excellent prices and they keep you posted on the shipment of my parts.I Do Not like the fact that the pics are not in the individual squares when you look at the number. Example 210 does Not have a photo and I do not want to pay to ship it back in case I'm wrong. That is the only down fall, otherwise I Love Appliance Parts. Thanks for your Great Work! I will not order from anyone else. Question: How do I get coupons/discount or special offers? I still need to order a top and burner grates for my stove as someone came into my home and damaged it and my stove is only 3 years old. Thanks again. Carla
    Have no complaints
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I'm a little skepitical because I rarely order from companies that are not the manufacturer. Hoping that I ordered the correct piece and that it arrives on time. If not, hoping they really have hassle free returns. I'll gladly update my survey responses once I actually receive and complete this order. It's difficult to answer survey questions before the transaction is actually complete.
    Dec 06, 2017
    I was skeptical about ordering online but this experience was fantastic! Part was shipped, it arrived on time, they assured my concerns with a tracking number. The whole experience was wonderful.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    EAP has the best prices on appliance parts. The reviews I've read were great.
    Dec 06, 2017
    With a relatives alliance down I count on EAP to have the part I need and a good price and get great shipping cost and speed.