Easy Appliance Parts Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Easy Appliance Parts Reviews

10/19/2017
Easy Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Appliance Parts is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 651 reviews.
EasyApplianceParts.com is the easy choice for appliance parts, providing consumers across the continent with low prices on over two million parts, average delivery in under two days, and award-winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Easy Appliance Parts

2016 Platinum

Easy Appliance Parts Rating

More About Easy Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Easy Appliance Parts

It was very easy! I really appreciate that. The photos helped. Thank you
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I bought this same part about 2 years ago. Apparently they don’t last very long. Since it did a good job and the price is low, I can live with that!
  • Oct 04, 2017
    Purchase was quick and easy for the part I needed. Very efficient site to use
    Oct 15, 2017
    Convenient
  • Oct 03, 2017
    I enjoy the easy checkout process and competitive pricing on the parts. Same day shipping on orders is great! I do wish there were more images to go along with the parts for my Electrolux dryer, but a quick online search for the part number guaranteed I was getting the right part. I'm highly satisfied with all of my orders so far from Easy Appliance Parts, and I will continue to use them in the future.Thanks!
    Oct 15, 2017
    I'm very pleased with the pricing and product availability. I will order from easy appliance parts again!
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Survey is a pain in the ass
    Your check out with Paypal does not work.... Very frustrating
  • Oct 15, 2017
    easy and right to the point
  • Oct 15, 2017
    So far so good. We will see when parts arrive.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I could not find this part at any other online location. This is the second time I've had to buy this part it would have been convenient if they had an option that allowed me to reorder.
    Easy
    very simple ordering process
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Easy to find parts for what you are looking for
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Easy to maneuver through web site
    Oct 14, 2017
    Easy to find and order parts needed. Was delivered within a short time
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Prices were better than all other companies I checked and delivery was the same. Web site was easy to use and hopefully I will get the part quickly.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    EASY TO ORDER
  • Oct 14, 2017
    This was the easiest, economical appliance site I have ever visited! Delivery was fast and affordable as well!!! Will definitely shop here again :-)
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Very easy to find parts needed. Price of parts is decent.
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Oct 14, 2017
    i called 30 minutes after ordering to cancel. rep cancelled. still got the part in 3 days. called to ask for refund and return. never credited credit card and received no return instructions.
  • Oct 13, 2017
    Easy to order, if you have difficulty seeing your part in the diagram, phone techs are available. That is a plus!
  • Oct 13, 2017
    Easy to navigate and utilize