Easy Appliance Parts Reviews

09/03/2015
Easy Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Appliance Parts is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 829 reviews.
EasyApplianceParts.com is the easy choice for appliance parts, providing consumers across the continent with low prices on over two million parts, average delivery in under two days, and award-winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Easy Appliance Parts

Easy Appliance Parts Rating

More About Easy Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Easy Appliance Parts

• Sep 1, 2015
    Very straight forward web site and good price. Haven't received the refrigerator handles yet but hope they are of high quality, fits my model as advertised, and arrives quickly and safely.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love this site! Very easy to use, quick check out. Who could ask for more?
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Compared prices and you guys were the best. Website was easy to use and checkout was smooth.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    First experience in finding a simple part to fix my microwave. Saves m from spending money for a new one.
    It all went fine
  • Aug 30, 2015
    This helped me in a tight spot when my renters were moving in by middle of the week and I could get my part quickly and confidently.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I am anxious to receive my washer part and I hope it will be here as soon as possible because my laundry is piling up. The price is good but adding taxes and shipping got pricey I want my part to be brand new not used.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    worked great
    Everything went very smooth
  • Aug 26, 2015
    easy to search for and order parts for a fridge more than 18 years old.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I hope the part I ordered is the correct one as I have no idea what size the belt I ordered is
  • Aug 25, 2015
    It would have been nice to have Canada post as a shipping option.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Part arrived the day after I ordered which was exceptional. The only problem was that the track shipment function never worked, not sure if it was Purolator, or EasyPart's fault though.
    EASY TO USE SITE AND HAD THE PRODUCT
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great experience so far cause computers not my forte. Will wait for delivery.
    Sep 1, 2015
    Great service, pricing and delivery. Will be highly recommended but hope my appliances don't require ME using you people too often...haha . Thank you again. Have a great day.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    A lot of companies have a "free shipping" option for items over $25.00. If you can not do this, try at least a half price shipping for standard shipping on items over $25.00.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Great company to order from
    Aug 31, 2015
    Great service and yes I will buy any and all appliance parts from you. Thanks again
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Best price out of four appliance parts suppliers that I shopped.
    Aug 31, 2015
    My part was shipped on 8/26/2015 and FedEx has yet to update their status. It looks like my part is still sitting at the FedEx Warehouse, with no activity. U.S. mail would be much faster than FedEx, I've contacted them for update and get nothing.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    hope its the correct part